59

Chapter 59 The Fifty-nine Days of the Tool Man

"...It's me, Chuuya."

It was obviously just a simple sentence, but Hiiraeiji realized that his voice was trembling.

The person on the other end of the phone immediately became quiet, and Eiji Hiiragi tried his best to calm down, "I arrived near Yokohama for some unexpected reasons. There was nothing else... Even though it has been so long, I still have something to tell you. ."

... Actually, it's a bit reluctant to say it's nearby. It's actually a long way from the port mafia or a prosperous area.

"Where are you?" Suddenly, Chuuya's voice came from the other end of the phone.

I don't know if he was too nervous and had auditory hallucinations, but Eiji Hiiragi actually heard a little vibrato in the other party's words.

Hiiragi Eiji hesitated to give the name of the place, because he didn't know whether his description was accurate.

"Are you coming over?" Hiiraeiji asked, but for a long time, there was no response from the other end of the phone. Hiiraeiji couldn't help but move the phone away from his ear several times in order to confirm whether the person on the other side had hung up the phone.

But every time the call was made, the message that the call was still in progress was displayed on the screen.

Since Zhong didn't hang up, it was naturally impossible for him to hang up the phone on his own initiative.

What if? As long as the call is not hung up, it means there is still a chance.

Eiji Hiiragi pursed his lips. He lowered his head and looked at his current attire. He was really embarrassed. Along the way, he had crawled through the ground, climbed into the sky, and even walked into a monster's mouth.

The white shirt was not only wrinkled, but also stained with dirt and dust. His face probably wasn't much better. But it doesn't matter. Yokohama has always been a dangerous area for him. His honor at the moment must be very confusing, and he doesn't need to make too many disguises.

For the rest...just go to a nearby store and buy some clothes to dress up.

Just like that, Eiji Hiiragi put his mobile phone to his ear and turned into a clothing store.

It was true that there was no sound coming from Chuuya's side. Hiiraeiji wondered if he had forgotten that the two of them were still talking to each other, but when Hiiraeiji reminded him aloud, he was still a little hesitant.

——In case Yi Zhongya came to his senses and hung up the phone directly, he might not have the courage to call again.

Because this is a sign of rejection. The last thing Hiiraeiji wants to do is to force someone important.

...Then let’s do this for now.

So, Hiiraeiji quickly bought a baseball shirt to cover his white shirt under the slightly strange look in the clerk's eyes. He then tied up all his hair with a rubber band. Finally, he returned from I picked up a pure black baseball cap from the shelf and carefully stuffed all my hair into the hat, finally completing my transformation.