47-48

Chapter 47 The Forty-Seventh Day of the Tool Man

At the moment when the small keychain was stuffed into the pocket by Hiirai Eiji, the system's beep sounded again.

"Congratulations to NPC Hiiragi Eiji for receiving a gift from the main character Dazai Osamu"

"The second easter egg of the main character Dazai Osamu - Special Ceremony Pack has been activated"

"The number of unlocks has been restored to 2/2"

"The guide for the main character Dazai Osamu is completed"

"Unlock Dazai Osamu's latest bond - the most special you in the world"

Hiiraeiji's movements froze.

...Special ceremony package? Why had he never heard of it?

For a moment, Hiiraeiji's mind was filled with many conjectures. He hurriedly asked the system: "What about Dazai? Will this special ceremony package cause him any danger?"

The system seemed to be analyzing the meaning of Hiiraeiji's words. , two seconds later, he calmly replied: "After testing, there is no risk. It can be regarded as a gift from Osamu Dazai in the parallel world."

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

He couldn't understand it even more! parallel world? What does this mean?

But the system obviously didn't reply to him, and instead automatically fell into standby mode. Eiji Hiiragi had no choice but to get on Sakaguchi Ango's return car with full doubts.

"...Did I do something again?" Suddenly, after the car drove onto the streets of the main city, Sakaguchi Ango spoke tremblingly.

Hiiraeiji was stunned: "...what?"

"So why did your expression suddenly become so solemn? Shouldn't you be happier after learning the news about Dazai?" If the situation didn't allow it, Sitting in the driver's seat, Sakaguchi Ango wanted to shake Eiji Hiiragi's shoulders - why did he look sad and anxious after returning from the cemetery? !

Hiiragi Eiji quickly comforted him, and finally explained softly: "...Thank you, Mr. Sakaguchi, I'm very grateful that you can bring me here." He knew that the other party must also be under tremendous pressure, "But , I still want to know, when will Dazai come back? What is Oda-kun's situation now? What is the current situation of the port mafia? My friend... Zero, how much do you know about his situation?" After this series

of questions Question, Eiji Hiiragi smiled self-deprecatingly, "Although the review period is over, but...my authority is subject to certain restrictions. I have no right to interfere with these matters, nor"

Sakaguchi Ango sighed in his heart, these questions turned out to be true Still here.

...Everything is going the same as what Dazai told him before departure.

'Mr. Ango, if you can tell Eiji, please give him a hint. Please don't worry, he is a person who can keep secrets. As for the cost, I will bear two-thirds of your work this week for you. '