67-68

Chapter 67 The Tool Man’s Sixty-Seven

Heavenly Astral Body Tenuchi Riko’s mission was still deemed a failure in the end, but Hiiraeiji put all the blame on the man who came to attack the high school and identified it Astral body Tenuchi Riko has been killed by that man.

Under the operation of Nishiri Seiryu's vest, Xia Youjie and Gojo Satoru were not affected in any way.

Although the group of old guys were very frightened by the fact that Master Tianyuan's assimilation was destined to fail, no one dared to have too many objections to this under the greetings of Xili Qingliu's three thunderous attacks.

"Afraid that something will go wrong in the world? If you are so scared, why don't you just send all the juniors from each family to escort the astral body when making decisions? Even if someone comes to attack, maybe you can win by numbers, or you can just let someone The stand-in who transformed into an astral body died gloriously. Not to mention it being so noble, everyone here is responsible for what happened, including me." "The

reason for the failure was because they were careless? That was a rare complete body. With the curse, I would like to know why do you Zenyuan family look down on such a strong guy? Are you satisfied with the current situation? If anyone makes such an argument again, I will definitely do everything possible to speak out. When the man found that man, he had already lost one of his arms by the kid from the Gojo family. I think everyone who said that must be sure of victory when facing him, right? Why not do a good thing for the magic world and let him directly Disappear, lest such an unstable factor will continue to plant hidden dangers for us in the future."

"Worrying about the future? The kid from the Gojo family has become visibly stronger during this mission, and the magic power wielded by the curse spirit has also increased. A qualitative leap forward. It is these two talented new stars that the magic world needs to rely on in the future. Guys who are incapable of cultivating new stars should just shut up. Is it still unclear who is the stabilizer? For the sake of magic. The future of the world, whoever dares to make a small move to endanger the growth of these two children, then let me die to apologize."

As a backbone member of the conservative party, Nishiri Haru has always been known for his iron-blooded methods, but he His previous behavior was not as merciless as this time, which led to everyone complaining about his recent behavior.

There are even people from the same party who have secretly defected and are no longer attached to him.

Hiiragi Eiji is happy to see this happen, and his plan is fully formed. It won't be long before he announces that he will abdicate due to illness.

Because of his illness, his recent behavior has been arrogant. Anyway, there are only a few days left to work, so he might as well get it done. This makes the reason for the change in his behavior style reasonable.

And by doing this, when he announces the news, no senior management will try to retain him. After all, his situation is completely unsuitable for such a position.

In this way, Eiji Hiiragi, wearing the vest of Haru Nishiri, went crazy at the high-level meeting, quieting down all the restless personnel.

Another reason, and also the most important reason, is that Tianyuan did not undergo dangerous evolution due to the 'death' of the astral body. The barrier of the high school is still open steadily, with no intention of stopping its operation.