83-84

Chapter 83 The Fourth Day of the Protagonist

"Actually, I have been——"

At this point, Matsuda Jinpei's expression changed slightly. Although he wanted to turn his head away, he still looked at Hiiragi Eiji intently.

Because the other party's expression was too serious, Hiiraeiji was also aroused by Matsuda Jinpei's attitude. The smile on his face gradually faded, and his amber eyes looked at Matsuda Jinpei steadily.

At this time, several hurried footsteps came from behind the two of them, but Hiiraeiji and Matsuda Jinpei, who were immersed in such an atmosphere, did not notice it.

"...I have always liked you." Matsuda Jinpei seemed to have mustered up the courage to reveal all the thoughts that had been buried in his heart.

At this moment, he felt that his heart became lighter.

He did it, he didn't hesitate, he didn't let the opportunity slip away again.

But before the smile on his face even rose for a second, he felt a huge force coming from behind him, and someone jumped directly from behind him. He was knocked staggering and was about to pounce. On the opposite side of Hiiraeiji, the light-haired young man also had a look of surprise on his face. He subconsciously stepped forward to help him, but someone took a step ahead of Hiiraeiji and directly grabbed Matsuda Jinpei's shoulders from behind and pulled him directly towards him. Then he pulled over.

Then, Matsuda Jinpei heard multiple voices coming from behind him.

"Eiji-sensei! I like you too!"

Matsuda Jinpei turned his head towards the source of the sound with a shocked expression, and saw a pink-haired boy staring in the direction of Hiiragi Eiji eagerly.

"Of course I do too!" Another tea girl reacted very quickly and added.

Matsuda Jinpei: "...?" He vaguely felt that things were going to develop in some bad direction.

And his intuition was not wrong, because immediately behind him, a significantly deeper adult male voice came, "And I, Eiji!" Matsuda Jinping turned his head and looked behind him. Guy... isn't he the white-haired teacher who took two students on a day trip to the Metropolitan Police Department that day? ! "I like you! I really like you!"

As he said this, the white-haired teacher who also wore black sunglasses at night looked at his two students with an unhappy look on his face, "Yourito, Wild Rose, Why are you trying to get ahead of me? Remember that I am your teacher, right?"

"I don't care about you! Do you still blame me for your slow reaction?" Kugizaki Wild Rose said with an unhappy look on her face, then she narrowed her eyes He looked at the sea urchin head who was the only one present who did not speak, "...Fushiguro, aren't you going to say something?"

For a moment, everyone's eyes were focused on Fushiguro Megumi, and when the black-haired boy After noticing that Hiiragi Eiji was also looking at him with those warm amber eyes, he couldn't restrain himself anymore. The veins on his forehead were jumping and he said to Kugizaki Wild Rose: "I told you, you clearly didn't understand. What's the situation?"