29-30

Chapter 29 The twenty-ninth day of the tool man.

I don’t know if his file is too weird. After all, his file says that he previously belonged to another organization, so Hiiragi Eiji is sitting idle in a glass room. After standing there for half an hour, someone came in and told him to go to another room.

The organization MIMIC written on Hiiragi Eiji's file, all its members are retired members of the government's practical force of a certain European country, and their abilities are very guaranteed, so it doesn't seem strange that he was spotted at first glance.

But the problem lies in this identity and background. Hiiragi Eiji doesn't know what the senior officials in the black organization think of his resume. If he doesn't care, everyone will be happy. If he does - he may have to face different things from others. A high-level task.

Unfortunately, Eiji Hiiragi's prediction came true.

When the middle-aged man in a white coat who led the way handed him a mission statement, Hiiraeiji felt bad.

Is the Port Mafia too peaceful? Although he occasionally does some shady tasks, he is more often a logistician. Moreover, Hiiragi Eiji, who watched the entire task process, did not think that the contents of the tasks were unacceptable. Most of them were shady. black.

But the instruction manual in his hand -

because a pharmaceutical company was suspected of betraying the organization, he had to design a very "natural" accident to completely destroy the confidential information in the pharmaceutical company, and ask the person in charge and the responsible person to do so. Maybe many researchers belched along with the accident.

Hiiraeisi went back and forth several times, and finally confirmed that the pharmaceutical company was an innocent disaster. In the beginning, it was because the company's R&D capabilities were excellent, so it was targeted by the organization, and it had to be forced to go overseas with hatred. I don't know what the opportunity was. People may have a plan to be good, but it was just a secret plan at the beginning. I was trying to do something and was discovered by the organization first. It's great now, the organization has even decided how to die for them.

After reading the mission report in his hand, Hiiraeiji's expression became subtle.

...It turned out to be not his illusion.

After he first arrived here, he discovered that the employee dormitories provided by this organization were actually not safe.

Someone would enter his room every day to check his belongings. Although the other party's methods were extremely sophisticated, it was too easy for the ninja Hiiragi Eiji who had learned investigation. There would also be people sneaking in after he fell asleep at night. Come in and look through the cell phone he had prepared in advance.

That's why he secretly hid the mobile phone he brought in and placed a small metal box on it. The secret box made by Hiiragi Eiji also held a few screws. Even if the other party uses a detector, there will be no problem.

He originally thought that it was his identity issue that caused the organization's people to monitor him extremely strictly, but after seeing this mission statement, Hiiragi Eiji had an epiphany.

This is not just for him, but the internal atmosphere of this organization is so cruel and cruel.

This black organization is completely different from the port mafia.