62

Chapter 62: The Sixty-Two Days of the Tool Man.

Originally, he didn’t want to go and say something to Hiiragi Eiji so soon.

But after the training ground was once again transformed into a bumpy terrain by Gojo Satoru, Xia Youjie had no choice but to find Hiiragi Eiji with a sigh.

...and deliberately avoided Gojo Satoru.

"What's the matter with calling me here suddenly, Jie?" Looking at the confused light-haired young man in front of him, Xia Youjie was also quite embarrassed.

To be honest, he didn't want to ask Hiiragi any too sharp questions. His sense of the light-haired young man was not bad, and could even be said to be quite good. Although he did not have a good impression of the senior management above him, after getting along with him for a period of time, Xia Youjie could only be impressed - Hiiragi Eiji was capable. Let people look at him separately from the terrible boss above him.

When he was thinking about how to communicate his thoughts to Hiiragi Eiji, the expression on the teacher's face suddenly became serious, "Did you encounter any trouble? Do you need the teacher to help you deal with anything?" In this

month During their interactions with each other, Xia Youjie's favorable impression of him had reached 55 points, which was indeed the stage where he could speak his mind.

Xia Youjie: "..."

Considering his teacher's abilities... there is no need to speak such dangerous words!

After thinking for two seconds, he finally sighed lowly, "Teacher Eiji, actually I have a question that I have been curious about for a long time."

Hiiragi Eiji asked warily: "What?"

He smiled helplessly when he saw the tall young man in front of him. He stood up and said, "Teacher, why do you pay so much attention to me?" He said in a somewhat incomprehensible tone, "As you can see, I am from a civilian background, and it is impossible for me to become a conservative who defends the interests of minorities in this life. , so——"

At this point, he shrugged and looked at Hiiragi Eiji with his purple eyes, "If this is really your purpose, I must advise you to give up quickly. This cannot be changed. "Yes."

Hearing this, Hiiraeiji's expression could not conceal his surprise.

In his mind, Xia Youjie has always been a mature and steady image. Although he occasionally had some conflicts with Gojo Satoru, he was very reliable. He did not expect that Xia Youjie also had a sharp side. Although it was well hidden, at this moment, he still caught a glimpse of the tip of the iceberg.

But this happens to be a good opportunity! Thinking of this, Hiiragi Eiji said calmly: "It is impossible to be a conservative who defends the interests of the minority? So, Jie, are you prepared to protect the interests of the majority?"

Xia Youjie glanced at her and said Then he calmly said: "I think that magicians should protect ordinary people, just like the strong should protect the weak."

Very heroic, Hiiragi Eiji silently commented in his heart, "This is a good ideal." He said pertinently Said, "You are very caring and responsible, which is a good thing." From this idea, it is not difficult to see that Xia Youjie is very kind.