63-64

Chapter 63 The Sixty-Three Days of the Tool Man

Hiiraeiji discovered that Dazai Osamu's insomnia had really begun to ease since he moved to a small house halfway up the mountain.

After staying up all night to observe Dazai Osamu for a week, Hiiraeiji felt relieved.

But there are also disadvantages to moving, that is, the distance from the port mafia becomes longer. One night during dinner, he heard Osamu Dazai complain about being chased and beaten by Nakahara Chuuya for being late.

"...Really, that slug is so troublesome." After finishing speaking, Osamu Dazai muttered.

Hiiraeiji took a deep breath before he hit Dazai Osamu on the head with his finger.

——Is it still reasonable to be late? Why didn't I notice this brat was so sleepy before? If you can do it, let him sleep well!

Dazai Osamu looked at Hiiraeiji for two seconds, and when he looked at him with some trepidation, Dazai Osamu finally slowly looked away.

"...What's wrong?" Hiiragi asked in confusion.

"It's nothing," Osamu Dazai laughed in a low voice, "You actually didn't speak for that little guy, Eiji."

As he said that, he pushed the fruit plate on his hand in the direction of Eiji, his iris-colored eyes silently moving. The words seemed to urge Hiiraeiji to quickly taste the fresh fruits in the fruit plate.

...Probably to praise Hiiraeiji for his behavior just now.

Believe it or not, he beats people up——! Hiiraeiji felt that his fists were hardened.

He washed all these fruits! Are you very good at borrowing flowers to offer to Buddha? This brat!

After confirming that Dazai Osamu's insomnia problem had indeed been alleviated, Hiiraeiji immediately became even busier.

Because Nishiri Seiryu's little vest has begun to officially operate, the evidence he has collected about the corruption and incompetence of the high-level people in the magic world has been completely compiled these days. In order to prevent any mistakes in the process, Hiiraeiji simply let the clone use genjutsu. He controlled most of the core members of the Xili family so that they would not hinder him at critical moments.

Soon, he will give this amazing gift to the Metropolitan Police to let the official forces understand the power and hopelessness of the magic world. He does not believe that the official group will still be able to sit still. It will probably be very difficult. A special planning department will be established soon and we will cooperate with him, right?

He thought about all possible subsequent developments and prepared multiple plans to prepare for emergencies.

But that's not the most important thing. The reason why he hasn't set an exact time for submitting the information is because he also wants to know whether the students in the college have any opinions on the senior management.

The sudden change in the upper management actually has some impact on their study and life, but since Hiiragi Eiji has taken action, he will definitely keep this impact to a minimum.

Several students in the third and fourth grades are basically no longer in the school. The students who are about to graduate are busy with the examinations related to the magician, so Hiiragi can only start the investigation from the first and second grade.