65-66

Chapter 65 The Sixty-Five Days of the Tool Man

Gojo Enlightenment: "...This store looks good ?

"

The place is very close. When we pick up someone, let’s go have a meal here first." Gojo Satoru said.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..."

Do these two guys really remember that they are on a mission rather than traveling? !

Hiiragi Eiji, who was eagerly reading the mission instructions, was in sharp contrast to the two male high school students around him.

Just when Gojo Satoru wanted to continue exploring the next recommended store with Xia Youjie, he keenly felt that the atmosphere in the car was not right. He raised his head and looked forward, and found Hiiragi Eiji sitting expressionlessly. In the passenger seat.

"Teacher...what are you worried about?" Gojo Satoru patted the back of Hiiraeiji's chair dissatisfied, "No way? You weren't really frightened by Noctua's description, were you?"

As he said that, he After scolding Xia Youjie, "We are the strongest."

After hearing his words, Xia Youjie also laughed, "Indeed."

Regardless of whether these words made Hiirai Eiji put down his snacks, he was still in the taxi along the way. The driver frequently looked at the two students through the rearview mirror, obviously shocked by their unexplained remarks.

Hiiraeiji sighed helplessly in his heart, such a mission attitude is really problematic. Ten years later, Gojo Satoru will show such a relaxed and carefree state when facing tasks. That is because his strength has indeed reached its peak. But compared with ten years later, he

is probably the one who is at the top of the mountain and the one who has not yet reached the peak. To the gap halfway up the mountain.

This guy really hasn't endured many severe beatings. Otherwise, how could he say such ignorant words with his current level of novice?

Thinking like this, Hiiragi Eiji calmly turned his head and glanced at Xia Youjie sitting behind him. The black-haired boy didn't know why, but he had been absent-minded since dinner today.

...No, it should be said that this state appeared after eating.

But just now, he was just echoing Gojo Satoru.

Fortunately, in the taxi at night, Gojo Satoru didn't seem to notice the other party's situation.

Eiji Hiiragi's mood was very complicated at the moment. He actually roughly knew why Gojo Satoru in the dream was only seventeen years old. This must be because during this period, his friend Xia Youjie had a special situation.

He has always been very concerned about Gojo Satoru's words before he fell into coma - to stop him, guide him, and save him.

It is just a short sentence, but it contains three very important information points. In the future, Xia Youjie may have done something irreversible, so Gojo Satoru guessed to stop him; as for guidance, it may be that his thoughts have completely gone astray, or it may be that the belief he insists on is actually wrong; save He...that would be easier to understand. Xia Youjie will most likely be gone in the future.