87-88

Chapter 87 The Eighth Day of the Protagonist

That was the first time Kunikida saw Dazai Osamu running so fast. Even when facing an enemy with a gun, he had never run as fast as he does now. In the blink of an eye, he had rushed to the light-haired young man sitting on the sofa.

The light-haired young man was obviously not surprised by Dazai Osamu's actions. The moment Dazai Osamu ran over, he stood up directly and caught the bandaged man who rushed towards him.

He was obviously several centimeters shorter than Osamu Dazai, but he stood very firmly under such an impact. Even when he was thrown towards him, the lower half of his face was covered by Osamu Dazai. Kunikida could only see his exposed face. Those amber eyes on the outside.

The movements of these two people were very smooth and coordinated, and the other members of the armed detective agency crowded in the reception room were dumbfounded.

"Don't worry, this is not a dream, it's real. I'm back." Hiiraeiji skillfully lifted Dazai Osamu's head and spoke comforting words skillfully.

Hearing this, the person who was acting as the backdrop for An Jing had a strange look on his face.

While Eiji Hiiragi was comforting Osamu Dazai, trainee member Junichiro Tanizaki couldn't bear it and whispered to his sister Naomi Tanizaki standing next to him: "... Naomi, is this my illusion now? Why do I always feel that Junichiro Hiiragi is exuding odor at this moment? With some kind of brilliance?"

It's still very dazzling!

Naomi Tanizaki observed the two of them carefully for two seconds, and then replied affirmatively: "Father's love! This must be the light of father's love!" Immediately

, all the members who were watching showed expressions of sudden realization.

Indeed! With this kind of brilliance, there seems to be no other option except fatherly love!

At this time, Kunikida Doppo also walked over. He pushed up his glasses with a calm expression, "...is there something wrong with your age?" The

light-haired young man looked like he was in his early twenties. What on earth was going on? To have such an old son?

"Do you have to be a father and son by blood?" Yosano Akiko looked at Kunikida Doppo speechlessly.

Kunikida: "..."

So why do you have the hobby of being a father at such a young age? And the target is Dazai!

In Kunikida Doppo's mind, he believed that Dazai Osamu did not have such needs.

...But soon, he was slapped in the face by the sight in front of him.

"Is work so hard?" After Osamu Dazai returned, the atmosphere in the entire reception room changed again. No one left. Instead, they sat in the reception room and chatted with Hiirai Eiji about Dazai Osamu's work.

"Probably because Mr. Dazai works very hard once he starts working." Junichiro Tanizaki said with a smile.

For some reason, he found that after hearing his answer, the light-haired young man sitting on the sofa next to him had a strange expression for a moment.