45-46

Chapter 45: The Forty-fifth Day of the Tool Man

Hiiraeiji used his binoculars to watch Gin's movements from a distance. Beside him is the assembled sniper rifle.

After seeing him shatter the sniper's head with one shot, he calmly dialed the phone over there.

"Gin, your gun speed has slowed down." The moment the call was connected, Hiiraeiji said this to Gin on the other end.

The next second, he heard the person on the other end of the phone breathing suddenly become heavier.

Not bad, Hiiraeiji thought with satisfaction. Gin looked genuinely irritated by him. Sure enough, the last thing people who are very conceited about themselves can't bear to hear are other people's doubts about their strength. He just wanted to see if there was any opportunity to take advantage of him by irritating Gin.

——In fact, it didn't slow down at all. Hiiraeiji, who was monitoring the whole process, clearly saw that Gin immediately took out his gun and shot the sniper as soon as he entered the shooting range, without even half a second of hesitation.

Moreover, the route planned by this man always blocked Hiiraeiji's sniper blind spot. Obviously Gin didn't know that he was hiding in the dark at first.

It was also at this moment that Hiiraeiji knew why Gin could live for so long. He was really very cautious.

But at this moment, Hiiragi suddenly received a prompt from the system.

"Gin?? Degree +19"

Hiiraeiji slowly raised a question mark in his mind. He immediately opened the NPC panel and was shocked to find that Gin's information page was so dark that it made his scalp numb.

And the favorability column has directly changed to what it is today? ? Those two spiritual question marks made Hiiraeisi speechless and choked.

"Gin?? Degree: 99"

"Impression: A traitor who will definitely be caught with his own hands"

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." Although he wanted to anger Gin, was his anger a bit too much? !

"Arrack, you have always been very courageous." Gin's low and gloomy voice came from the other end, "Then let me see if you can still maintain your strength the moment I catch you. What it looks like now."

After saying that, Gin hung up the phone.

Hiiraeiji: "..."

Hiiraeiji glanced in the direction of Gin with a numb expression. He was currently squatting on a high-rise building a few kilometers away from Gin and Vodka. He couldn't keep his car, and with Gin, From the moment he reacted when he first appeared on the stage, Hiiraeiji knew that the organization most likely didn't want to keep him alive.

It seemed that he had been exposed very thoroughly, and the mission Gin received was definitely not an order to capture him alive, but to kill him on the spot.

After judging the situation at hand, Hiiraeiji decisively dropped the gun where he was and prepared to go downstairs and run away.

At this moment, Eiji Hiiragi felt extremely heavy. Because of Gin's suspicion, Zero's personality in the organization had always been the type of person who wanted to take the initiative to have a good relationship with him. Now, his side was exposed, and he had reasonable doubts about Zero. There will also be scrutiny there.