57-58

Chapter 57 The Fifty-Seven Days of the Tool Man

"...Chuuya?"

Facing the ocher-haired boy sitting in the corner, Hiiraeiji shouted his name almost subconsciously.

The other party's reaction didn't seem to be any better than his, and he just stared at Hiiragi Eiji motionlessly.

Such an experience was too outrageous, so after calling out that familiar name, Hiiragi Eiji also fell into a brief silence.

But soon, Chuuya got out of the abnormal emotion at the beginning, and Hiiraeiji watched helplessly as an inexplicable emotion lit up on the young man's face.

"...How did you get in!" Chuuya suddenly spoke, his voice was a little hoarse, and his sapphire eyes were filled with something akin to nervousness for some reason.

Hiiragi thought for a while, and finally said truthfully: "It's a tombstone. My... tombstone, I saw red marks on it, and wanted to wipe it off, and then -"

He could not continue because he noticed, When he said the first word, Chuuya slowly lowered his head.

That look was filled with annoyance that he was trying to endure, but at the same time it was mixed with a dazzling embarrassment that made Hiiraeiji feel dazzled.

It was at this moment that Hiiraeiji understood why Chuuya had such an expression - he must have come here from outside for the same reason.

In other words, Chuuya had touched his tombstone.

For Chuuya, he is a traitor. But now, he has revealed his last secret in front of the traitor - he will still go to that cemetery in order to 'visit' Uzumaki Eiji who no longer exists.

Hiiragi Eiji felt a numb calm in his heart. He should be a little happy, because even in this situation, Chuuya still hasn't forgotten him.

But seeing Chuuya's expression at this moment, he only felt the same pain that was constantly emerging from him. A cadre loyal to the Port Mafia, but unable to forget a traitor.

Hiiragi Eiji was so hopeful at this moment that the boy in front of him could be more ruthless. It would be better to simply forget about yourself than to be trapped in this small cemetery, which is why you even came to this place.

Hiiraeiji looked away from Chuuya and forced himself to observe the surrounding environment. It was a dark red space, including the water under his feet, which was also the same color. It was empty here, except for the two of them and the still water under their feet, there was nothing.

The appearance here made Hiiraeisi suddenly think of something.

……field. This is really similar to the field that Gojo Satoru had previously developed specifically to demonstrate to the students.

It's just that the color is completely different, and it doesn't have that special power. It's more like a simple confined space.

...No, it might just be that he just came in and doesn't know the special rules of this space yet.

Thinking of this, Hiiraeiji felt more and more that it was imminent to leave here with Chuuya.