91-92

Chapter 91 The Protagonist's Twelfth Day

When Naruto and Sasuke entered the space passage and saw the scene in front of them clearly again, both of them were distracted for a moment.

They seem to be in the deep mountains, but there are traces of man-made things. They are stepping on bluestone bricks, with torii gates above their heads. Going forward, there are even houses with very weird styles. They have not used this architectural style in their own seen in the world.

There was no one around them and everything was very quiet. The two of them looked at the surrounding environment vigilantly.

"...Hey, Sasuke, are you sure you didn't open the wrong passage?" Naruto turned his back to Sasuke, observing the angle that the other party could not detect.

"Shut up." Sasuke said angrily. After thinking about it, he still suppressed the emotions in his heart and explained to the blond idiot behind him: "...At the last moment, Eiji's Flying Thunder God mark worked, and it became I got the coordinates of the space passage. Here, there must be the mark of the Flying Thunder God left by Yingsi."

As if to prove something, both of them felt two breaths approaching in their direction.

Naruto and Sasuke frowned at the same time.

They were too familiar with Hiiragi Eiji, so when they noticed the coming person's aura, they instinctively realized that they were not Hiiragi Eiji.

After a while, a white-haired man and a black-haired man with a bun stood in front of them. They were also dressed very strangely. Thinking of what Eiji had said about another world, Naruto immediately made a guess - this might be a completely different new world.

Naruto's expression contained some complicated emotions. Through the faces of the two people opposite him, he could feel that they were probably about the same age as himself and Sasuke.

But...

why are the heights and builds of these two people so different from myself and Sasuke?

At this moment, the white-haired man in sunglasses opposite spoke first, "The high school is really lively today. There are actually two..." At this point, the white-haired boy strangely stopped talking. It was also at this time, Only then did Naruto see the pale blue eyes behind the other person's sunglasses.

Standing next to him, your black-haired man obviously didn't know what he was convulsing about, "Are you talking half-heartedly?"

But the white-haired boy suddenly laughed, "Jie, I feel that in these two people, They have the same aura as Eiji. None of them have any techniques, but each body has the same source of power as Eiji." The

ball-headed boy next to him was slightly startled, and then turned to look at Naruto and Eiji. Sasuke.

At this time, Naruto completely ignored the weirdness in the other party's words - the voice was trembling in a neither light nor heavy tone.

He only noticed one key word, Yingsi.

"Do you know Eiji?" Naruto became excited, "We came from another place to-" Just

when Naruto was about to say something, the sound of a sword being unsheathed suddenly shocked him. The voice was cut off, Sasuke's Kusanagi sword was lying in front of Naruto, and the black-haired boy forcefully stopped Naruto from talking.