69-70

Chapter 69 The Sixty-nine Days of the Tool Man

seemed to see the look of shock on Hiiraeiji's face. Osamu Dazai looked at him funny, "Why are you so surprised?"

It was because he didn't do it in the main world, so he thought Is this a very difficult thing to do?

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." Isn't this surprising enough for him? !

According to the plot line in the real world, when Dazai Osamu was the age, Mori Ogai had just taken the position of leader for less than two years, right? How does this work? !

In order to calm down his severely stimulated heart, Hiiraeiji simply walked into the kitchen, took a glass of drinking water, raised his head and poured it into his mouth.

After one drink, he felt that he had regained some of his sanity.

Then, he heard Osamu Dazai say in a brisk tone: "However, I did drag Eiji down this time."

Eiji didn't react for a moment. He was still holding the empty glass with a blank expression. He looked at Osamu Dazai.

Because of him? What did he do? ! What on earth did he do to allow Osamu Dazai to directly kill Ogai Mori and take over!

"Because you are making a big move to purge the top brass in the magic world this time," Osamu Dazai said. "In order to be on the safe side, those guys from the official and special agents have extended an olive branch to the port mafia."

Hiiragi Eiji was even more confused. Well, the person who received this olive branch must be Ogai Mori. What is his relationship with Dazai?

"But," Dazai Osamu walked to him slowly. He consciously took out a box of fresh milk from the refrigerator, then took out the glass from Hiirai Eiji's hand, filled the whole glass with milk, and then acted Naturally, he stuffed it into the microwave and heated it up. "I knew this news in advance, so I cut off the source of the news. The news that the port mafia was recruited was only passed to me, and there was no further follow-up."

... in advance Got it? Eiji Hiiragi thought of Ango Sakaguchi, the spy of the Special Agent Division. It seems that he should be the source of information, right?

In this way, his clone did meet Sakaguchi Ango in the Port Mafia, but Oda Sanosuke was nowhere to be seen.

Although he was very curious about this matter and had inquired about it privately, everyone said that this person did not exist in the Port Mafia. This is another inconsistency between dreams and reality.

"So, you plan to cooperate with the government and the Special Agents Division this time?" Hiiragi asked hesitantly.

At this moment, the microwave beeped. Osamu Dazai took out the glass and sipped the heated milk.

"I am responsible for the rear command of this operation and will not let any fish slip through the net. But I cooperate with them, and they also have to pay me," Osamu Dazai said, with a milk stain on his mouth. He didn't care. He continued: "After this cleaning mission is over, the Supernatural Intelligence Division and the official government will unconditionally support me in becoming the leader of the Port Mafia, and will issue me a superpower license." At