43-44

Chapter 43 Tool Man's Chapter 43

"Are you also performing tasks in the same place as Ei and Zero?!"

In Morofu Jingguang's ward, as Matsuda Jinpei's voice suddenly rose, Hagiwara Kenji and Moro Fu Fu Jingguang was stunned.

Hagiwara Kenji, who was the first to come back to his senses, helplessly suppressed Matsuda Jinpei's tense shoulders, "Xiao Jinpei, I know, because the three of them have gone on an undercover mission, you will think so, but when three people touch each other, The probability of getting together—" is too low.

Unexpectedly, before Hagihara Kenji finished speaking, Zhufu Jingguang suddenly nodded.

Hagiwara Kenji: "...???"

Ten minutes later, Morofushi Kagemitsu finished telling his experience of the year intermittently. He omitted all the contents in the confidentiality regulations, leaving only that part to tell. After hearing the content, both Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei fell silent.

"...Thank you for your hard work." Matsuda Jinpei patted Zhufu Jingguang's shoulders twice, "You guy, you shouldn't have gone in in the first place. Then there is no place for people like you to stay."

There. Where can Yingsi stay? Matsuda Jinpei whispered the second half of the words in his heart.

Zhu Fu Jingguang just smiled and did not answer.

"Xiao Jingguang..." Hagiwara Kenji hesitated to speak, and finally gritted his teeth and asked: "Then... how did you escape in the end?"

If that organization is so strict and heavily guarded, without external aid, , how did Zhu Fu Jingguang escape? Even if someone helped, it would be difficult to figure out what happened.

Zhu Fu Jingguang's expression changed for a moment, and he thought of two identical Yingsi again, but soon, his slight change in expression returned to calm, and he whispered: "It was Yingsi who helped me."

He skipped all the processes inside and just told the two people the result. He will definitely keep his secret for Eiji, no matter who it is.

However, Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei looked at each other cryptically. As early as Hagihara Kenji's bombing case, he vaguely told Matsuda Jinpei that some unscientific things happened at that time. To this day, Hagiwara Kenji has no idea. A way to explain how Eiji went to the explosion site avoiding everyone's eyes and ears on the day of the explosion, and how he rescued everyone from the explosion source at such a close distance.

It was like a miracle. Apart from this word, Hagihara Kenji couldn't think of anything else to use to describe what happened that day.

Although the murderer of the bombing was officially classified, they finally found out that he was a researcher working for the Mafia Research Department. Although he disappeared mysteriously in the end, the case was still considered closed.

Both Hagiwara Kenji and Matsuda Jinpei knew about Hiiragi Eiji's appearance. Matsuda Jinpei even had a brief exchange with each other, but when faced with the questioning from the superiors, they both chose silence. They tacitly agreed to hide it for him. Everything that happened at that time.

From Morofushi Kagemitsu's description just now and the subtle changes in his expression, Matsuda Jinpei and Hagiwara Kenji confirmed that he must also be aware of Eiji's special characteristics.