1-5

Chapter 1 The First Day of the Tool Man

When the explosion sounded on the second floor, Hiiraeiji and the remaining four people used cherry blossom propaganda flags to catch Morofushi Kagemitsu and the criminal suspect who fell from the sky.

Immediately afterwards, the familiar electronic sound of the system sounded in Hiiragi's head.

[Zhufu Jingguang's favorability +5]

[Bond achieved]

[Congratulations to NPC Hiiragi for defeating Zhufu Jingguang]

...Although he wanted to ask Jingguang immediately where he ordered the fabric, the quality was actually good. so.

But recalling his experiences over the past four years, Hiiragi Eiji wisely shut his mouth.

This world is not scientific!

But it doesn't matter, this just saves Hiiragi Eiji a lot of trouble. After all, he himself is very unscientific.

When Hiiraeiji was pushed into the crowd by Matsuda Jinpei next to him, feeling the excitement of the rest of the people's lives together, Hiiraeiji finally laughed.

But what does it matter?

Anyway, everyone is amazing!

After experiencing the friction of shoelaces to generate heat and burning the rope, drag racing is destined to encounter a broken bridge in front of you, as long as you step on the accelerator, there will be no terrain that you can't fly over, and you will definitely land safely with zero casualties. I don't know why a car can do this. After a series of bizarre events such as the Golden Rooster turning its front and rear wheels vertically on one side, Eiji Hiiragi didn't even think it was surprising that he was just a tool-type NPC.

And I deeply believe that it is an extremely metaphysical and low-probability event that I have not burped so far.

After finishing the notes from the police station, Hiiraeiji saw everyone's relaxed look. He endured it again and again, and finally told them the tragic reality in a low voice: "... Speaking of which, do we still have to go back and clean the bathhouse? And the public locker room?"

The happy laughter of the five people stopped suddenly.

"...Run away--!"

"In other words, while you were cleaning the bathhouse, you suddenly passed precise reasoning and determined from the three suspects that the owner of the laundry was the murderer of Morofu's parents. The result read: When I was confronting someone about writing and arresting someone, I discovered that not only was there a bomb hidden in the other party's laundry, but also the little girl who disappeared a few days ago. Because of your wonderful timing, with one operation, you not only defused the bomb, but also Did you rescue the little girl and the suspect together?"

Opposite Hiiragi Eiji, stood an instructor with bulging veins on his forehead as he told him about his bizarre experience for nearly thirty minutes.

After listening to Hiiraeiji's retelling in silence, the other party calmly briefly repeated what he had experienced today.

Hiiraeiji: "..."