95-96: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (1-2)

☆ 98. Chapter 95 Black Fang Yingsi (1)

Chapter 95 Kurokata Eiji (1)

The atmosphere of today's mission is a bit dull. Although this is the style of the black organization when performing missions, today's situation is obviously different.

After the mission was over, everyone remained silent, just quietly cleaning up the traces of the scene.

After Fang Gu Ling took stock of the goods, he finally couldn't help it anymore. He looked at Tequila, who was supposed to be noisy at this time. After thinking for two seconds, he said, "What's wrong with you? You're so unusual today."

His There was a tentative tone in his tone, which fully demonstrated his supervisory responsibilities.

Everyone knows the character of Bourbon Whiskey. This guy has a fierceness in him, and it is clear that he wants to climb up. Not only is he decisive and efficient when doing tasks, but he is also loyal to the organization. He will stick to himself. During the mission, he also did not forget to monitor his partners and always be on guard against the appearance of traitors.

This excellent business ability allowed him to steadily increase his status in the organization. In just two or three years, he had the potential to develop into a backbone.

Everyone who partners with him will make a subconscious effort to prevent him from snitching after the mission is over.

... This guy disowned his relatives when he wrote the report. Anyone caught fishing in the water by him will be penalized. However, this kind of behavior seems to be appreciated by Gin very much, and his work ability is really impeccable, and his reasoning ability is very strong, which makes other people dare to be angry but dare not speak out.

But no one wants to offend Bourbon. After all, everyone can see that he has a bright future. What is the benefit of going against him?

Tequila, however, didn't take advantage of him. He was very loyal to the organization and was not afraid of Bourbon's mission report at all. He sneered, "Happy guy."

Bourbon didn't know why.

On the contrary, Chianti, the sniper who was responsible for this mission, answered Fangya Zero's question, "This guy is obviously scared, so don't embarrass him. Who told his natural enemy to come to our base?" "

As soon as she said this, she was immediately stared at by Tequila.

Chianti whistled frivolously, "What's wrong? Did I tell you the wrong thing? Aren't you scared to death of arrack?"

"You—"

Just when Tequila was irritated by her, Jiang Guling Suddenly he spoke, "Arrack? Is he coming here?"

Tequila's anger bar was interrupted. He glanced at the blond black man angrily, as if to accuse him of why he was at such a critical moment. Always chime in.

Fangtani Rei had no time to care about his feelings. Instead, he stared at Chianti and asked.

His reaction was not that strange. Many people in the organization were extremely curious about Arrack wine. Who gave this guy a bad reputation? Everyone who had gone on a mission with him only had to mention Arrack wine. If you drink alcohol, the expression on your face will become extremely complicated, and you won’t want to mention it more.