54

Chapter 54: Fifty-Four Days of the Tool Man

"...It suits you very well, Eiji." Gojo Satoru, who was wearing regular clothes and round sunglasses, took two steps back, and then opened his eyes slightly.

At this time, his sunglasses had slid down to the middle of the bridge of his nose, and the small lenses could not block his pale blue eyes at all.

Opposite him was Hiiragi Eiji who was wearing a pair of thin-rimmed gold glasses.

This kind of Hiiragi Eiji has added a bookish air to his gentle temperament in the past. When he doesn't smile, he has a hint of coldness.

Even if the three students were dissatisfied with Gojo Satoru's various unreliable behaviors in daily life, they had to admire him at this time - he really knows how to pick out frames.

"As expected of the glasses I personally selected." Gojo Satoru nodded with satisfaction.

This is Gojo Satoru's birthday gift to Hiiraeiji - glasses that can see curses. From now on, Hiiraeiji is no longer someone who can only passively judge the location of the curse.

"Thank you, I like it very much." Hiiraeiji thanked Gojo Satoru with a smile, and then he looked at the three students who all had dark faces, "The teachers all like your gifts. Thank you for your hard work in preparing them for me." Yes."

In fact, when he said these words, Hiiraeiji felt faintly uneasy in his heart, because the gifts given by the students could be said to be very thoughtful and valuable, and they were comparable to those given by Gojo Satoru.

After hearing what Hiiragi Eiji said, the expressions of several people improved slightly.

There is no way! This guy Gojo Satoru really has too many advantages.

Looking back at the student trio, there are really many tricks - first, the three of them jointly bought a special-grade cursed short knife for Hiiraeiji. Of course, Gojo Satoru contributed to it.

Then Fushiguro Megumi gave Hiiraeiji a pair of cufflinks, Hisato Hiroyuki made a birthday cake by himself, and Kugisaki Wild Rose went to Ginza for a day of shopping to choose an outfit for Hiiraeiji.

"As long as you like it." In this regard, the three people's responses were very unified.

"Eiji, today's birthday is actually completely different from what's on your file. Why do you write today as your birthday on the staff list of the high school?" Gojo Satoru asked curiously.

Hiiraeiji was a little surprised that he asked so straightforwardly. After thinking about it, he said: "Because the birthday on the file is wrong." ...

That is his date of birth, and the system based on the most realistic situation Profile generated for him.

But for Hiiragi Eiji, it is just the date of birth. His birthday will always be the day he met Naruto. It was such a hot afternoon accompanied by the chirping of cicadas.

"Today is my birthday."

The four of them vaguely felt that something was wrong with Hiiragi Eiji's expression.

...Why do you subconsciously look nostalgic and sad when you mention your birthday?

"I see, it seems I'm not mistaken!" Gojo Satoru said proudly.