33-34

Chapter 33 The Thirty-three Days of the Tool Man

What kind of person is Alex Uchiha Eiji? During this period of time, whether it is Gin or People who have gone on missions with him have some exact feelings.

His work ability is very strong. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is the strongest newcomer in recent years. But as long as he thinks of his "beautiful" resume, everyone has no extra thoughts. After all, he ran away from an organization composed of retired soldiers in Europe. It is said that the people in that organization had no will to survive due to the psychological trauma after the war, so they dismissed a group of people who did not want to end like this. And it was precisely because of this that Uchiha Eiji switched jobs from there.

It’s not that no one has doubted his identity, but the last person who dared to say that in front of him had several holes in his legs and was almost killed. Send away.

As for those people before him, they were either so sharp that they almost saw God, or they were about to become disabled.

In view of the fact that he acted too confidently, and did not show any guilt after doing such a thing, over time, this attitude became deeply rooted in people's hearts, and people began to have no way to doubt it. What, the rest of the people no longer dare to talk about his identity. What's more, everyone in the organization thinks that he is not stupid, but if he was an undercover agent, would he dare to act in such a high-profile manner? Do you dare to do things so recklessly? Do you dare to have such a tough attitude?

Of course they don’t dare.

What’s more, even Gin, the liquidator who is always active on the front line of killing traitors, has no objections. They are probably cannon fodder in the eyes of Arake Uchiha Eiji. With the same existence, whoever asks him to perform tasks is more efficient than the other. In the organization, such an employee is obviously more important than them.

The current scope of activities of Alex Uchiha Eiji is only a small stronghold in the organization, but anyone with a discerning eye knows that he is about to leave here and will soon receive more and more important tasks. .

Therefore, some members who have not passed the assessment tasks or have just been promoted will occasionally talk about Alex Uchiha Eiji privately in the chat room. Of course, they dare not say anything too extreme. After all, no one knows what kind of disaster they will face if the person involved hears what they are saying. In this short period of time, the other party has successfully silenced a group of people with his unique black-making skills.

However, Zhufu Jingguang and Fengtani Ling, who are also formal members, don’t think so. During this period of time, they have heard more or less rumors about Eiji. Regarding this, the two of them felt extremely heavy, especially when they heard those who worked with Eiji vividly describe him. How brave and courageous he was when he beat up the disobedient members of his team, and how he accomplished the task with means that others could not imagine.

Hold the "partner" by the collar and let him feel the cool breeze on the rooftop. If he doesn't cooperate, he will be doomed; fix the person on the wall and start tracing the human body with a knife—— Everyone said that he was so good with a knife that he was much more controllable than his marksmanship! Or mix the capsule bomb in the candy box, so that people who are unwilling to cooperate with the winery can taste the joy of choosing sugar from the bomb.