39-40

Chapter 39 The Thirty-ninth Day of the Tool Man

“Why did you come here suddenly, Zero?”

The store door has been closed again , the wind chimes hanging at the door also returned to calmness.

I thought that Rei Furuya would ask him about Osamu Dazai, but he didn’t know that he didn’t have any curiosity and just ignored Osamu Dazai. After looking at the menu, he casually ordered a drink. Cappuccino, he sat in front of the counter without moving.

He was far away from where Osamu Dazai was sitting just now, as if he didn't see the full cup of coffee on the table.

Hiiragi Eiji: "..." It seems that he really doesn't take Dazai Osamu seriously!

But this saves Hiiraeiji’s explanation. After all, this is the son he secretly recognized in the port mafia, not Chuuya whom he told Zero before.

Hiiragi Eiji looked at his eyes, nose and heart, and carefully made a cup of coffee with a pine tree pattern for Rei Routani. Who knew that the black-skinned young man's face turned subtle for a moment after seeing this mark? , and then it returned to normal.

"There is a new mission." Rei Fukiya said, and he briefly described the mission to Hiiraeiji.

As an underground force that started out as illegal pharmaceuticals, the black organization naturally wants to sell its products to the outside world. In addition to coercing and luring some powerful people, they also need some scattered sales. channel. The so-called scattered channels are not just individuals, but more of some unknown small underground organizations.

This must be done with the help of the power of an "intermediary", and this time, Gin is taking them to meet an intermediary who has been working with the organization for a long time, because recently the organization has A new batch of drugs was developed.

After Fangtani Rei finished explaining the situation of this mission, he fell silent. He felt that this mission was a bit tricky. What made him even more irritated was that Gin actually had to take Gin with him again. Then he and Eiji went on a mission together.

Has this guy’s suspicion not been cured yet?

Hiiraeiji didn’t have so many worries. After thinking about it, he asked: "Have you met the intermediary this time, Rei?"

Furitani Zero was stunned for a moment and nodded.

"Since you have seen it, it means that this is a real mission and not a bait. Then I will transfer the status of this mission to the above tonight."

Rei Fukiya: "Are you asking the Metropolitan Police Department to intervene?"

Hiiragi Eiji nodded matter-of-factly, "Yes. My previous tasks were basically all This is how we handle it."

That's why he can complete the task so efficiently. As long as he is sure of the authenticity of the mission, he will directly contact the officials or Mori Ogai and let them take over the rest. Therefore, those who were coerced by him to cooperate with black organizations were actually controlled by the authorities in the end.