53

Chapter 53: The Fifty-Third Day of Tool Man

After returning from this mission, the three students fell into confusion.

Unlike Hisashi Hiroyuki and Rose Kugizaki who knew nothing about it, Megumi Fushiguro had heard how Eiji Hiiragi evaluated his own strength.

'Don't worry, I'm very powerful. '

At that time, Fushiguro Megumi thought Hiiraeiji just wanted to reassure him, so this sentence should have some moisture.

But after seeing today's scene, Fushiguro Megumi suddenly realized that this sentence was truly without a trace of water - Teacher Eiji was really ridiculously strong.

At this time, several students did not realize a fatal problem - Hiiragi Eiji could not see the curse. His battle is entirely based on the invisible curse. But his movements were so smooth that even Fushiguro Megumi thought that in the battle just now, Hiiraeiji briefly saw the cursed spirit in such a crisis.

The three students were each immersed in their own little world and couldn't extricate themselves. On the contrary, Gojo Satoru and Hiiragi Eiji were in a good mood.

Hiiraeiji felt that he seemed to understand Gojo Satoru a little better, and due to the other party's reliable performance today, his impression of Gojo Satoru also skyrocketed.

What makes him happiest is that Gojo Satoru's favorable impression of him has now reached sixty points.

In the next few days, Hiiraeiji finally confirmed his guess about Gojo Satoru's favorability. He is indeed very different from ordinary people. Before the favorability is 60, even when it is around 50, unless Gojo Satoru wants to find someone, Him, otherwise he would hardly see Gojo Satoru in high school, and since the favorability level rose to sixty -

"...it turns out that this training ground was requisitioned by you." Gojo Satoru was wearing casual clothes. He lazily walked to the training ground.

He took off his purple to black uniform from the high school and put on a loose black short-sleeved shirt and a pair of beige trousers. Even the blindfold was taken off, and the soft white hair fell naturally. However, his eyes were not unshielded; instead, he wore a pair of round sunglasses. The design of these sunglasses is very interesting. The lenses are very small. Looking at Gojo Satoru from certain angles, Hiiragi Eiji can easily see the blue eyes hidden behind the lenses.

Unlike Naruto and Chuuya's blue eyes, his eyes were lighter in color, somewhat close to the color of the sky.

Hiiraeiji stopped his morning exercise. He nodded to Gojo Satoru and said, "Because this is the farthest from the students' training ground, you don't need to disturb them."

Gojo Satoru still looked lazy, and he shook his head. With this simple action, he extended an invitation to Hiiraeiji: "The training session for the three of them is about to begin. Do you want to take a look?"

Hiiraeiji readily agreed and walked to the training ground with him.

Yes, after the favorability level reached 60, Gojo Satoru's whereabouts were finally no longer elusive, but he would often meet Hiiragi Eiji in the high school.

This made Hiiraeiji even more convinced of one thing - the previous Gojo Satoru might not have been too busy to touch the ground, but simply too lazy to meet him face to face.