41-42

Chapter 41 The Forty-One Day of the Tool Man

Gin looked at this photo for a long time, and finally sent the relevant information about Zhu Fu Gaoming to the intelligence department, asking them to immediately collect relevant information about this police officer.

"...Brother, is there something wrong with Zhu Fu Gaoming?" Vodka asked cautiously.

Because Gin suddenly showed a bloody smile that Vodka was very familiar with. It was an expression that Gin could not help but show when he saw a traitor.

Gin did not give the processed photos to Vodka, now was not the time to alert others.

Thinking of this, Gin stood up, greeted Vodka and prepared to leave.

Vodka followed confused, "What about these people?" Aren't they here to step on the spot? Now you just have to leave quickly after seeing the target mission?

...Then what is the significance of this mission?

Although his mind was full of doubts, Vodka did not ask further questions. He has long been accustomed to living with Gin, and this situation is not unfamiliar to him at all.

Since you can know the answer afterwards, there is no need to rush. Thinking of this, Vodka's mood calmed down again.

The mission of Hiiraeiji and Morofushi Kagemitsu was quickly completed. The intermediary from Nagano Prefecture seemed to be frightened by the experience of the unlucky guy before, so he wanted to be cautious, even to the point of being on guard. Hiiraeiji specially wore sunglasses and a hat when he was with Morofuku Kagemitsu. Even his clothes were a large high-collared coat, paired with a black mask to completely cover his facial features.

After getting the medicine that Hiiraeiji and Zhufu Jingguang brought over, this person had no intention of delaying. He just said a few words to them vaguely, and then left in a hurry.

This resulted in Hiiraeiji and Morofu Jingguang who wanted to write down his appearance to have no choice but to return.

Just when Hiiraeiji and Morofushi Kagemitsu were about to return to the hotel that Gin had informed them about early in the morning, they suddenly received an email from Gin.

"Waiting at the mission location, Vodka and I will come to pick you up. The follow-up mission has changed, and the new transaction partner is in Toyama County." As soon as

Hiiragi Eiji looked up, he saw the thoughtful expression of Zhu Fu Jingguang. Obviously, he I also received a notification from Gin.

This is a relatively common situation for them. It is probably because there have been new changes in Gin's mission, which has led to corresponding adjustments to the subsequent actions.

"...I always feel that the organization is becoming more and more cautious now." Hiiragi Eiji whispered to Zhufu Jingguang beside him.

Zhu Fu Jingguang also had a serious expression. He nodded and confirmed what Hiiragi Eiji said.

In the past, their mission reports would specify the location and target of the mission in detail, but after the organization hibernated for a month, the new mission report no longer contained such detailed information.