21-24

Chapter 21 The twenty-first day of Tool Man

Hiiraeiji was very confused.

...Is this an invitation to join Chuuya's forces? But shouldn’t it? After all, the relationship between Chuuya and Dazai Osamu is so great. According to his dirty adult thinking, neither of them should feel comfortable reusing the other's former subordinates.

But...this is Chuuya.

With this thought in mind, Hiiraeiji opened his NPC panel.

[Nakahara Chuuya: Favorability 80]

...This is the little angel Chuuya whose favorability for him has grown rapidly.

So why did you take action first and then your favorability level went up? This was the first time he had seen a magical situation.

...It would be great if I could help two main characters in Port Mafia in one go.

Hiiragi Eiji sighed softly. With some unspeakable guilt, he secretly made up his mind that he must also help Chuuya in the process of helping Dazai Osamu fulfill his wish.

Just when he was about to say something, he turned around and found that Chuuya was lying on the bar unconscious.

He looked very drunk, and the blush on his cheeks didn't go away at all. But his sleeping appearance was very obedient. He rested his arms on his side and pointed his whole face in the direction of Hiiragi Eiji without any defense.

...So the question just now was actually asked after being drunk?

Hiiragi Eiji laughed.

That's good too. At least, when Chuuya is sober, he might not ask such... overly emotional questions.

Thinking like this, Hiiraeiji communicated with the bartender in a low voice. This is a bar directly under the port mafia, and the bartender is also one of his own. In addition to wine, he also provides some simple set meals to keep these overtime dogs alive, so Hiiragi Eiji quickly communicated with the other party, and he was going to the kitchen to replace him. Chuuya cooked a hangover soup and asked the bartender to look after Chuuya for him.

Before leaving, Hiiraeiji gently put Chuuya's black coat piled aside on his shoulders to prevent him from catching a cold.

After feeling that Hiiraeiji had gone away, Chuuya, who was supposed to be in a comatose state, opened his eyes.

There was only a slight hint of drunkenness in his blue eyes.

"...You really don't understand wine." He murmured softly.

What he drank tonight was obviously something close to the alcohol content of a drink.

The bartender, who had been wiping glasses of wine near him, kept his nose and nose in check, pretending that he didn't hear anything.

Chuuya closed his eyes again.

But tonight, when I made an appointment with the other party to go to Okinawa to see the sea together, I didn't want to hear a rejection.

Early the next morning, when Chuuya was about to take Hiiragi Eiji back the same way to continue investigating the whereabouts of the missing persons, the two of them met Dazai Osamu squatting next to Chuuya's motorcycle in the parking lot, playing a handheld game.