CH 1

".....hope you'll consider the situation Mrs.Kim." a confused voice which clearly held fear as it spoke out feebly in the office room.

"And what makes you think I'll?" -a fixed ,sharp feminine voice balanced perfectly with calmness and annoyance spat out immediately from the woman sitting opposite side of the table.

"Mrs Kim, you don't understand, it will benefit you-"....before he could end a loud thud was heard.

"Enough Mr Minjun.You may leave now!!!" Mrs Kim spoke out ...this time a little bit annoyed.

The day wasn't at all fruitful and Mr Minjun's continuous bragging was not helping...
Mrs Kim sighed..trying her best not to pull up her fangs and red eyes.

Noticing the seriousness in the atmosphere,the man got up.Without saying a word he was heading to leave but flinched when the powerful voice was heard again.

"My guards will drop you home Mr Minjun...And as per your deal,take it back with you ."

Mr.Minjun nodded.Before leaving however,he gathered up the courage to speak up again ~

"O-one thing Mrs Kim. I-I hope Mr Jimin and Mr Yoongi will not be aware of this co-conversation."

"Stay assured....they won't. "

The business man left leaving Mrs Kim alone at the office room.

Mrs Kim huffed. Her second eldest and second youngest sons have been a horror to their empire since ages.

Each year these two lords take out 250 new vampire guards for Palace service.But their reckless-absolutely reckless killing causes each of the 250 to loose lives.

Top best strong vampire breeds of the Empire - perfect in every field are hired each year ...the fresh guards appointed are considered to be the best products of the country;decreasing their chances of mistakes and thus death.But nothing worked..Out of the total 800 servants of the Palace,250 always succeed in triggering the 2 lords each year , receiving death in return.
.
(A/n: Alpha lords have the power of killing normal vampires)

Even in their business (an act to mingle in the world),Kim Enterprises,the largest company in the world,Jimin and Yoongi have proved themselves to be the most dominant in their field.

All other existing companies have always wanted to have a deal with them but as far as these two so called men were concerned,no one dared to tamper with the company.

Mr Minjun,founder Jun Enterprises,had secretly come up to Mrs Kim with his business deal only to get rejected in the worst way possible..

But then it clicked him that it would be worst ....much more than he could ever imagine if these 2 brothers come to know about this proposal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mrs Kim jerked out of her thoughts ...the faces of her sons continued to gather up in her eyes... She had always wanted to care, cherish,pamper -mother her sons.

Unfortunately,all of them grew up advance,hit adulthood at the age of four ..It seems like none of her sons got her cheerful genes..rather they developed to become cold,heartless creatures like their father.

Initially, she was hopeful ,that atleast one of her little version would turn out like her..But after the birth of her 5th child(Tae) ,she gave up.

Not to mention the child labour which is thrice more painful than human birth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day had already drained out the Lady vampire's energy which was accompanied with the sh!tty meeting with that human male.

'let's go to café...'

Despite the requests made by Jin of not eating junk outside the house,it was mandatory for the Queen to enjoy a food outing ,once a week ; even if it meant she would be eating there alone....The 5 lords never accompanied her in oily junks as they were gymrats,busy in developing bodies.