CH 31

It's been a couple of days since Jungkook's visit to the smeraldo lake with Jhope

It's been a couple of days since Jungkook's visit to the smeraldo lake with Jhope. The younger has been in the tents obediently, spending minutes and hours with the werewolf maids and guards who have developed a genuine liking for the kid.

But something was off, something twitching his desires or maybe you can say ~ despite the people surrounding him Jungkook was missing the presence of someone he was yearning deeply.

Hobi had filled his tent with mirrors, furnitures ,table and other expensive vases that he demanded but ~

Nothing makes a room emptier than wanting someone in it.

Jhope!
The guy has been avoiding the highness since after he carried him to the tents and has never made a single appearance to the boy's room till the date.

Well, it didn't take long for Jungkook to realise Jhope's ignorance towards him and made repeated attempts to amend the elder's mind.

He purposely visits the lunch table a little earlier,to peek a look at Jhope but each time he does, the other either turns aside or gets off the table.

(Lords take the first meal followed by rest of the clan.)

Though nobody is allowed to enter the dining space at the time when meal is served to the lord , Jungkook wondered why he wasn't scolded or punished for violating the law.

Or

Maybe the lord finds it quite attractive when Jungkook puts so much effort just to see or talk with him. Even if he himself withdraws their eye contact, he loves how their eyes touch each other everyday, inspite of consistent refusals from his end.

"Did you get what I send you there for?" The lord asks. The clock strikes 8 at night,he's in his personal tent sipping a cup of coffee.

"Um...yes Your Highness. I- it's true. Specifically speaking, the last guy. Uh,Taeguang or something. I heard the Royal Majesty decide to marry them off with Jungkook once they find him. But i-it's still unofficial."

"I see." Jhope sips the last portion of the coffee left as he states~"I myself went to the headquarters and sent Hwang atleast five days ago and not a single update came from his end till the date. Did he get caught?"

"Uh,I'm not sure Your Highness bu...."

"Leave."

As the guard bows and sets back, the werewolf gets up in frustration. His vibrant Ruby eyes, usually alight with determination now flickered with uncertainty and pain.

His wolf instincts were true. The flame has been burning in both the sides. Accounting to what he witnessed as a guard to their palace, those five lords did seem to harbour possession on Jungkook and for once atleast, it didn't seem a brotherly love.

All these days which he spent with the boy, all the confessions of Jungkook spelling how much he loves those vampires,the way their names rushed in Jungkook's veins~ Jhope couldn't withstand the idea of penetrating their sides and explore what they hold for Jungkook.