CH 19

"Um....Cooky?" The boy asked tilting his head unable to justify the view in front of him...the most cheerful and energetic hyung of his is suddenly all immovable now...eyes fixed,not even blinking.

Jungkook patted the elder's shoulders , slightly jerking him off to bring him back to breathing, internally wondering what was wrong in functioning of the vampire's body when suddenly he gasped -

"Hyu... hyungie!! Your nose.. it's ble.. bleeding!"

Jungkook leaned closer to Jin's broad chest barely leaving any space between the bodies before touching the red liquid with his ethereal fingers,but reducing the distance only made the older to suffer more, bleeding heavily as a result.

"Hy... hyungie,are you in...injured?"the boy asked noticing t deep reddish face of Jin, blood gushing out from his handsome nostrils...

How can one figure out the injury when it's in heart and not in body,when it can only be felt but not be.....seen?

Jungkook cupped the vampire's face...it's rigidly cold despite the reddish tint in them...he needs to admit that Jin is really looking horrifying now,since the elder chose not to respond.

Jin wanted the boy to leave,so that nobody would know what made his movements cease... nobody would be aware that the soon-to-be Emperor has blushed today...

But to his utter misfortune,the door knob made a sound signalling them of an arrival of an newcomer making Jin look forward...

The door opened revealing a sweating Jimin, exhausted of two hours of gym...

Jungkook didn't avert his gaze away from his Cooky...feeling nothing but worried...

What can make his strong Cooky suffer a blood loss?

"Are you okay...Cooky?" The boy asked tightly palming the blushing cheeks of the older.

Jin snapped out of his mind. He can now feel some warm liquid dripping out from his nostrils..

"Oh...y..yes Choco!! I am al.. alright." The answer was not just given to the younger but was an assurance he coated in his flaming thoughts which were lost and were flying in his head, having got the wings of the soft warmth of those lips....

He felt guilty for the utterly unethical and unintentional halt his body took a while ago...his own brother just pecked him. Where's the wrong in it?

But strangely it felt different from those pecks they shared all these years.It felt....intimidating.
Though he convinced himself that what they shared was innocent and even if it's a yes....why did he himself blush like that? Turned all pale? His breathing hitched and eyes stopped blinking at the soft touch of Jungkook's??

"Do...don't worry...Ch-choco!!"

"Sure Hyungie? Do you want another kissie I...."

"What's going on here?" The new inclusion who has got nothing but a blind eye since his arrival asked out .

The human finally glanced at the confused male,not getting pleasing stares in return as he found Jimin glaring at the two.

"I don't know." Koo shrugged, scrunching his nose..." I kissed my Cooky but he is bleeding."

"What??"

Jungkook flinched at the loud shout of Jimin who was taken aback. But in seconds,the male gathered himself up, arms crossed and eyes.... piercing at the boy.

"Where did you kiss him?" The vampire asked, stepping closer ...

"Ah.... Jimin stop it!! He's scared. It's just a peck like everyday." The older stopped his brother, noticing a seriousness in the room.