CH 8

"I guess you need some chill pills Namjoon..relax,it's just a business deal an~"

"I know hyung. I guess it will be fine tomorrow"Namjoon said...Mrs Kim's absence seems to have really affected their confidence.

"Fine, I'll accompany you tomorrow morning."Jin assured him. Afterall though Joon takes the lead ,he is the ultimate hyung of the Kim brothers.

"Bu-but hyung,what about the court affairs??" Namjoon asked with confusion.

"Oh don't worry about that. Yoongi will handle it."

The brothers were still in the library discussing official matters while the little baby highness has drifted off to sleep in Namjoon's laps.Initially,he wanted to participate in their conversation but as it was sooo boring for him,as the night fell his thick pretty lashes chose to lock themselves, taking him to his dreamland.

Suddenly,a knock was heard.The door opened revealing the Royal Guard who bowed before saying-

"Your Highness, your presence is needed in the courtroom.It's an emergency!!"

Jin and Namjoon wouldn't have even taken a second to rush to look after the matter.They were doing the same but while doing they heard soft snoring sounds coming from Namjoon's lap.

Jin turned locking his gaze to the ethereal beauty peacefully sleeping in Namjoon's hold.His eyes softened.

"Namjoon, come with me.I don't think this beauty should be woken up...look at how blissfully he is sleeping, like an angel."He said before leaving the room.

Namjoon handed the baby in Taehyung's hands and headed towards the door.

"It would be your kindness if you help the Sleeping Beauty" Namjoon said as he glared at Tae warning him that no mischief with the kid would be entertained.

Tae took sometime in returning to his position.He looked at the soft delicate body beneath his long rough veiny hands.

Taehyung got the power as he smirked watching the delicate baby sleeping peacefully leaning on his chest, completely oblivious of the fact that he is no longer in his dimple hyungie's embrace,rather shifted to the beast's hold.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung was walking towards the kitchen.It's already late at night,so he won't have his dinner.He decided to warm some milk for himself.

The glowing large moon was dominating the clear night sky, encircled by an ethereal gleam.

Suddenly,he heard soft baby whimpers....he looked down at the tiny creature in his hold...'is he waking up??'he thought trying to observe the actions of the younger.

The baby slowly unlocked his eyes, rubbing them with his tiny fists....he looked at the person holding him.

"Be...beasty....you ... uhm" the boy was slowly breaking off from his unconscious succumb,a bit scared now...be it all conscious or not, mumbling words were coming out of Koo's lips.

Tae covered his head with his long slender hands , caressing the raven black hairs.

"Sleep Bunny...I am no beast... I'm a vampire, much more dangerous than a beast"
He smirked while making the baby fall asleep again.

He entered the kitchen, carefully made the baby sit on the counter and was about to open the microwave when a swift thing jumped on him changing his position towards the right as he fell on the floor with a loud thud. His right hand has almost got smashed but all thanks to his vampire genes,it didn't break.