CH 4

"You can't act like starved stray dogs okay??"Jin yelled at his brothers who were drooling already, imagining how thrilling it would be to slowly frighten the baby,pound onto him , then rip him off and show him how helpless he is inside their kingdom,their palace,under their domain ....

"Well,we will look over that later hyung!!!"
Yoongi spoke yawning,still not over his sleep yet.

"Mom is not in the kingdom right?"Tae asked.Jin nodded and looked up.... it was very important for him to figure out what was exactly going on that devil's head .

"Ahh.. really?....where is that thing now ??? Taehyung 's eyes darkened as he asked.

Jin visibly hitched.He knows what things were going behind that Tata face adorned with almond eyes!!!

As an alpha lord himself, Seokjin was too finding it hard to resist his instincts.But as the eldest Lord of the kingdom,he cant deny the orders of Her Majesty.

"That thing is sleeping in Eomma's room now ."~a calm but strict voice was heard coming from Jin.He knows all the four guys in the room are looking for that tiny creature and a single, even a single casual behaviour of them can cost the kid's life..Jin is now sure,that cutie needs protection from a certain someone to exist in this Devil's Den...

"And none of you should even dare to step within 20 metres radius of that room....clear??",he spoke again firmly,eyes death glaring at the beasts seating inside the room.

The maknaes took sometime in reading Jin's face...No, their brother is not in a mood to joke. It's better to keep quiet for now.They can have the baby later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's morning.Jungkook got up from the Queen sized bed. Sunrays have penetrated the silk curtains and disrupted his sweet sleep.
About sleep,he had whined a lot yesterday to Jin about not leaving him alone .

But it seems like that handsome male is not yet ready to share his bed with an unidentified creature......

Only if he knew that his eldest hyung has not slept yesterday to keep an eye on the room from outside so that none of his brothers could enter, thus ensuring his safety.

' Umm Eomma is not here.... should I go to my hyungs?? Oh well, where is that dimple guy???'
He thought.It's pretty evident that he has got a liking of that tall and buffy male with deep and authoritative voice since yesterday.

All credits go to that saxophone which made Namjoon pick Kookie up from the cold floor,hugged him tightly while rest others especially Tae were worried of that instrument .

'Dimple hyung definitely has a beautiful heart..I guess he likes me too...shall I greet him in the
morning ?'

He broke off his thoughts...got up, pulled off the comforter,hurried to the door and rushed towards the ceiling only to get grabbed by a pair of rough hands .

He looked back.It was a tall and muscular giant whose knees were at level of Kookie's head.He was looking like a WWE bodybuilder!!!

Oh no no...it's just a normal guard who was instructed by Mrs Kim not to let him run and keep a sharp eye on his movements so that her baby doesn't end up getting injured in her absence...

"Your Highness, please watch your steps"he said in a soft tone after bowing to the baby.

Kookie was confused.'What highness??what steps?? Who is this scary man?why is he holding his hands?'

He looked around the corridor .There was no one except him and that creepy guard.

Kook froze.His face turned pale,lips wobbled up and those eyes got filled with some extra water making them look glossy...