CH 15

( A small ride to the back : In the last chapter, remember the personal garden of Jimin where koo was playing without his consent?
Let me explain since you all refused to share your interpretations...shoo bad hmph😠

The garden actually refers to the spirit of Jimin where nobody has ever been allowed to enter except Jungkook who unknowingly sneaked on it...the butterfly koo was playing with is Jimin's soul bird,which opens and closes the drawers of his soul where he keeps feelings.

Unfortunately,Jimin here represents many of us in the society who, in order to hold up the societal position,to succeed materialistically locks their soul bird in their heart's cage.... Jimin said-he likes cutting off wings ....as a merciless lord,he didn't just portray his ruthless war strategy here but also the fact that at some point of his life while continuing to be cold,he has unintentionally got detached from his own wings of feelings , cutting off the attachments immediately when his mind traced a hint of warmth which could weaken him.... making him void of emotions.

Whereas koo,one of those few people who never locks up their emotions and lives life without the being chained by societal pressure...he finds happiness when his feelings are expressed, dreams are fulfilled,not bothered of the societal expectations and the consequences of letting his heart do what it wants....

The upcoming rain Jimin was warning Koo was actually the heavy mournings and outbursts of Jimin's heart when he suddenly got restless hearing a baby boy saying him that he envies flying,loves cutting off wings because he himself doesn't own one...

Idk if I should have explained it or not...but I did. It's not important for the plot but I just chose to share my interpretations..

Hope you liked my pov😊)

------------------

Koo looked at the new inclusion in the garden...his Beasty was approaching slowly,hands holding his most precious 'Dimple' diamond, almond eyes fixed at doe eyed creature...

Jimin continued to be in his position, kneeling on the ground holding the baby....

After reaching to the nearest point maintaining a safe distance between the two vampires, Taehyung finally opened his mouth,eyes still locked at the baby as if there's no other male in their vicinity...

"Why did you enter here?"Taehyung's tone was cold,but as always appeared deadly authoritative to Koo...

Koo tugged down his eyes... nobody seems to appreciate his presence in the garden,not even the owner -not even Jimin.

Even his Beasty who was protecting him in the morning is now disapproving his bratty behaviour of not taking consent from Jimin...

Only if the baby knew,why exactly Taehyung had such strong disapproval in Koo's presence in some other's shelter..

Taehyung continued to eye the baby, a deep contentment filled inside his chest...'the baby still chooses to avoid interactions with him.'

His buffed muscles couldn't wait for getting a reply anymore....they rose up to hold the little possession while his lips just chose to clarify lamely-

"Come to me....it's dinner time."

Koo knows very well it's not his time for dinner but something inside him concluded to listen to the elder, that the demanded embrace is needed now... willingly or unwillingly .

But within seconds,the arms already holding him tightened the grip, visibly flinching the baby as he looked up at it's owner,Minnie...

Jimin simply stated -