CH 20

Between the raging storm outside and the quiet room inside,the night passed in the middle with Jungkook sleeping in Taehyung's room and Taehyung awake.... staring at the storm through the balcony having a blank face.

The silent chaos of Jungkook washing in the rain and sulking was loud enough to reach Taehyung's eyes...

Sometimes we hear through eyes and see through ears...don't we?

Probably that's why,the bursting of rain and heavy noises of leaves flipping over didn't hurt his ears as he was capturing the rage of nature...

Nature's wrath carries beauty too!!!

The light of dawn trickled into the room as faint sunlight knocked the windows of the room. The day broke up brightly with a pearly glow contrasting to the previous night's showers which were filled with gloom.

Realising a light headache, the boy slowly lifted up himself and sat on the bed, without having any will to look anywhere of the room.

But the thought of the practice hit him forcing him to lift his eyes up at the hanging clock...

It's 9.00 am!!

His Minnie hates unpunctuality....his feet was about to land on the floor,to drag his body to the training room when a door opening sound interrupted them....

Ebony eyes widened looking at the incoming person as he gulped before asking --

"Mi...minnie hyungie? I was..jus' about to come..um... I'm sorry for being late."

No reply came from the other male. Koo eventually looked up only to find the elder already staring at him.... silently observing the boy's morning face and fluffy hair.

"So...how was your sleep?"

The boy couldn't frame a perfect answer. The next moment he found Jimin approaching him.... and sat on the bed comfortably.

Nobody seemed to cease the ongoing silence as the hearts inside were trying to synchronise ...to let each other know that they are already tangled up unknowingly....but there's a strange hesitation filled around.

" Uh...you didn't have to come here Minnie. I would be going to practice anyways." The boy nervously said as he slowly removed the comforter to get out of the bed but halts as his eyes caught the view of his exposed legs.

The next moment he immediately placed the duvet on him again,in it's previous place. The sweatshirt Taehyung had offered him only reached upto his thighs....being very tired he didn't call Taehyung back yesterday to give him further clothes.

An hesitation occured as he wondered if the elder has caught a sight of the view or not... specially as he remembered what Namjoon had told him...they are vampires afterall.

But then he recalled that the elder in front absolutely despises such feminine gestures. Both are males....so what's the reason for such silly shyness? What's wrong if his brother sees him like this while he heads up to the room?

Gradually his beautiful eyes turn their direction to look at Jimin but gasped when he found the elder's orbs already fixed at him.

Jimin tried not to laugh at the younger's sudden cute gesture.

"What? Jimin teased...."Won't get up now? Ain't you late already?''

Jungkook couldn't choose what to do... whether to remove the duvet and get up or to continue keeping himself covered...

And Jimin definitely liked the hesitated silence swirling around the air...

"Firstly I didn't even get here to take you to practice, boy.I just wanted to see.....if you are alright!" The older revealed.