CH 28

The moon reigns on the sky and around it thousands of small stars swarm like fireflies

The moon reigns on the sky and around it thousands of small stars swarm like fireflies. The night has deepened but the winds are still light and soothing...and Jungkook must confess ~ sky views are better in forests than polluted cities.

The two are under a giant tree leaning into thick trunk, munching on some wild fruits since Jungkook wasn't willing to witness an animal getting hunted,skinned and grilled in front of his eyes.

It wasn't easy for the boy to convince the elder to interlude for the night though. But since it was a matter concerning the safety of the kid.... Jhope had to give in.

The two males have worked onto collecting small twigs for setting a campfire. Jungkook should be given the credit since the Highness has atleast followed the werewolf when he was carrying the wood pieces to their tree shelter though he himself didn't touch a single twig.

But atleast he guided the elder to survive in the wild.... didn't he?

"So....you like that blue gem too much...don't you?" Jhope asked thoughtfully as he was uncertain whether the question was appropriate for a hostage to be enquired at this late hour.

But he was pretty amused at the boy's actions. Jungkook has always been a feeble,pampered and funny guy who's great at weeping. But when asked about the diamond the human didn't back off... rather threatened him to continue his journey and that he will not leave the forest alive without his possession.

For Highnesses like him diamonds like these are found in handfuls. Further, Jungkook was fully aware of hideous carnivore's presence in the forest.

But he wasn't afraid to die or become a dinner to a panther just for a blue stone. What's more amusing to the scarlet haired male was that Jungkook didn't weep!

And that's enough for the wolf to confirm ~~ Jungkook is much more stronger than being just a crybaby . Atleast when put in serious situations, he's probably having great chances of fighting back.

"It has a name.... Dimple diamond. And yes I love it to my death." The younger replied taking the last bite of the 16th fruit he dined. He may not know it's name but he's face showed utter satisfaction of what he just consumed.

"Stange!!"

"What? See Hobi...I know you didn't poison my food. And even if you do, I was really hungry. So it doesn't matter anymore. Atleast I won't die starved!!"

"Can you for once give a try to speak something which ain't a nonsense? Your eating style isn't strange ... you eat exactly how animals eat....quite normal for a thing like you."

Jungkook looked at the male , confused and uncertain of what he meant.

Jhope gazed upwards...the stars twinkling reflected in his orbs... displaying like fire in those scarlet balls.

"It's strange....how human world works. Things were created to be used. People were created to be loved. Ironically, humans normalise things being loved and people being used."