CH 11

"Where is Golden?"

Namjoon rushed into the room,lips pressed in a thin line when his deep voice was heard again—

"You knew ?"the taller vampire states,"that Jimin is coming today?"with pure displeasure in his face; he hates forgetfulness.

Taehyung nodded.

"Care to explain why you chose to keep us unaware of this?" Namjoon exclaimed in a blank tone,face as always devoid of emotions.He would never let anyone know what's exactly going in his mind,how he is feeling and why he always chooses silence over clarification.

Opening his mouth, Taehyung was ready to explain himself,but catching the calming rage in the situation,he threw aside all explanation and replied—

"Alright....I forgot!"

Joon didn't seem too pleased with the answer.

"You forgot?Our brother arrived today but I and Jin hyung were in office and Yoongi hyung was handling the court...and what about this creature?"Joon finished his last sentence as he looked down on the beauty lying peacefully on the bed,unaware of the seriousness ongoing inside the palace.

"Look hyung,I didn't know this would happen.And Jimin never disobeys a Royal order...right?"

"Nothing can prevent our instincts Tae.... nothing ever did...you still think he's alive here for the ORDER,just the ORDER?"

Taehyung sighed.He knew exactly what Joon meant.Knowing Namjoon since birth,he could read his hyung's underlying intention.

His hyung is not interested to keep the human in the palace.

"Where is Jin hyung?"he asked standing up from the bed.

"He is dealing with Jimin."he couldn't explain more as the door opened immediately revealing an annoyed Jin.

"Gather up in the living room;now.And don't bother to wake up Choco."

And his figure disappeared immediately after making the announcement making it clear to his brothers that something serious is about to happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was standing leaning on the wall with crossed arms ,face displaying a questionable look as he still doesn't understand why there was a non-identical species that is even edible existing under their shelter.

Jin chose to start as he noticed Namjoon is not taking the lead unlike always when he is the face of the group.

"So... actually Eomma has...."

He didn't even get to finish his first sentence when —

"I know very well about the orders...just cut the crap hyung...what's the exact reason of his existence?"Jimin groaned.

A minute silence followed as the brothers gave a look at each other.

The strings of their heart have gradually tangled similarly tying a knot of affection towards the creature but how will they express those feelings with their mouth when their mind hasn't even allowed to admit them yet?

"Hyung,he is still a child.He needs a beautiful life, childhood,proper education and most importantly humans to live with.He doesn't belong to our world and we can't risk thousands years effort of fooling humans by raising a human cub...what if he grows up and reveals the truth to the world?You can't lock him inside the palace in the future!He has to have a normal life and freedom."

None of the words uttered were a lie. Rather it was the first time the brothers realised that there was no reason to keep the kid with them but there's many to let the kid go.