CH 32

Under the cloak of the moonlight, the forest transformed into a realm of enchantment

Under the cloak of the moonlight, the forest transformed into a realm of enchantment. Shafts of silver radiance pierced through the dense canopy, casting a surreal glow upon the forest floor.

As the moon ascended higher into the sky, bathing the forest in an ethereal luminescence, the two hybrids found themselves entranced by the beauty that surrounded them.

Jungkook gazed up to encapture  the shimmering canopy above, where the branches intertwined like fingers reaching for the heavens.

The elder was too occupied in advancing towards the gate,with  little clouds of emotions pricking his conscience but he knows ~it's not the time to let them rain in his heart.

"Um... Hobi it's almost midnight. Can you please stop for a while and rest where we had those fruits? I want to carry some of them back to my home."

Jhope didn't respond. Only the sound of padding were heard and it only added to the boy's annoyance.

"Well,you were so gentle on our first day... didn't let me feel unheard." The boy pouts,head tugging low at the ground underneath as his fingers gripped the Wolf's neck fur.

"Jungkook leave me." The elder growls.

The boy rests his whole upper body on Jhope,hands never leaving the furry skin.

"I said leave me!" The elder scoffs in furry;utterly astonished at the younger's disobedience.

He turned his head back a little to eye the younger.  A small smile formed on him displaying his long canines when he found the highness sleeping with eyes closed, thick black lashes prominent on the bulged cheeks , lips slightly parted.

Jhope shifted his eyes at the front again,slightly relieved at Jungkook's slumber since the kid won't be interrupting him anymore.

Sensing no eyes on him, Jungkook slowly opens his eyes, curving a soft smile. The grip on the elder's fur continues to remain intact.

Well, there's no way he's leaving the fur of the elder. Even if it means the highness has to pretend sleeping!

A sudden acceleration of pace takes place startling the human as the werewolf bounds through the landscape.

A mix of exhilaration and fear rushes in the youngster blending in his adrenaline,with the wind rushing past and the ground flashing by beneath. The powerful muscles of the werewolf did provide a surprisingly stable platform despite the speed.

The only sounds are the rustle of leaves in the breeze and the steady rhythm of the werewolf's footfalls as it navigates the uneven terrain.

As hours trailed along, an ominous silence spreads all over the two males and all Jungkook could do was to read the elder's intentions and discover a logical reason for them to head for the North Gates.