NEW BOOK!

Published a new book on a new genre, completely different from what I created in Baby Highness —

DESCRIPTION:

In the bustling heart of Seoul,where skyscrapers kiss the clouds and rhythms of business echo through the streets , Jeon Jungkook reigns supreme as the CEO of a multinational conglomerate. With a sharp intellect and unwavering punctuality he apparently conceals his inner vulnerable self drenched with kindness.

Amidst the sea of polished executives, a peculiar addition, Kim Taehyung with an unruly mop of hair and thick pair of glasses becomes an odd fit to the ambitious corridors of Jungkook's Empire.

Little did Jungkook knew, those thick spectacles actually hide the eyes of a brutal mafia assassin hired to dismantle his company and kill him.

Amidst chaos and confusion, an unforeseen abduction of the CEO startles the city and Jungkook comes face to face with  the reality of Kim Taehyung's existence~ no more as a Boss but as a hostage.

In the battle of innocence and intrigue, they must confront the truth before it's too late and most importantly, not  trust the view which eyes encapture ~a tale of VEILed Vision.

Jungkook (bottom)
Taehyung( top)

•Strong language
•Violence
•Mature concept
•smut
•age gap
•male preg

----------:-----------

Do let me know through comments if you like the concept or not.

Share your ideas regarding the book Purples 💜💜.

Prologue has already been published.

I'm so excited!!!(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

No matter who who are ~

Jiapurplesyou 💜💜