CH 33

"What?" All the five lords yell in unison,eyes popped out,jaws almost hanging on the floor

Jungkook carefully traverses each pair of the eyes which were fixed at him, widened in disbelief.

"I and H-hobi are mates hyungie an..."

Taehyung grabs the younger's shoulders, squeezing them harshly ~

"Jungkook! It's Stockholm syndrome. Come with me,I will fetch you to a therapist and it's gonna be all over...okay Bunny?"

"S-stoc what?" Jhope growls, flinching Jungkook, canines sharply protruded, alarmed how their bond formed by the Moon Goddess was compared with a man made mental disorder.

The boxy smile owner glares in return as he shifted Jungkook closer to him.

"I don't like when people interrupt conversations, especially when I'm talking with my bunny."

Jhope pulls back his mate to his side, his claw nails have erupted,ready to pierce through the vampire's face if that makes his mate close and safe to him.

"Your Bunny is my mate now!"

"Then I'll make sure you don't live for long!"

Taehyung harshly scoops the younger back to his lap, completely unaware how this random shifting was hurting Jungkook's bones.

"L-long?" A cracked soft voice echoes as Taehyung feels warm breath on his neck. Looking down,he finds Jungkook gazing at him, Bambi eyes filled in fear and uncertainty.

"Yes my pup?" Raw, husky voice apparently sounds softer since it's for Jungkook and yet all the boy could do was to start weeping.

"Wh-why will you kill my mate?" Jungkook asks helplessly,nose acquires a reddish tint making Taehyung resist his inner urge to bite the crimson feature.

As Jungkook's emotions overflow, tears stream down his cheeks, his usual bright eyes now clouded with sorrow and confusion. His shoulders tremble with each sob, and his hands clutch onto the vampire's collar, seeking comfort and stability in the midst of his inner turmoil.

He initiates rubbing his face cutely with those balled fists.Sensing Jungkook's distress, Taehyung reaches out a comforting hand, his expression softening with concern.

"Please don't! He's my mate."

Taehyung envelops Jungkook in a comforting embrace, whispering reassuring words to him as they navigate the complex emotions and dynamics of their unexpected situation.

"Fine I-I won't harm him Bunny. But I can't let anyone harm you either."

The eldest vampire intervenes, unable to witness a crying Jungkook for a long time.

As he kneels to Jungkook's level, he affectionately leaves a peck on the boy's head while Yoongi continues to glare at Jhope.

"Choco? Look at your Cooky hyungie for once bub."