CH 30

"Um Jungkook

"Um Jungkook...I think you should wipe your face now... otherwise your face will be tainted."

The younger blinked. And in not more than two seconds placed a warm smile on the red painted cheeks.

"I'll Hobi but promise me onething... please?"

"What?"Jhope rolls his eyes at the awfully annoying pout of the younger.

"Um....so since I didn't wish to the star you have to grant me a wish. Take me to the smeraldo lake."

Jungkook leaned closer towards the werewolf, eyes intently sparkling trying their best to soften those scarlet orbs.

"I'm no star Jungkook . We'll get back to tents today. Keeping you here isn't safe... you'll run away the moment I avert my eyes."

Sensing defeat,the highness frowns,lips curved up to amend the mind of the taller~

"But Sun is a star too and you are my Sun. So technically I'm wishing to a star!"

The boy hugged the older, giggling with no remorse as he added ~

"And you know Hobi...when I say you are sunshine what I actually mean? Sunrays are said to enhance the release of serotonin hormone from brain which boosts mood and enhances peace and happiness. And that's pretty much what you do to me."

Jungkook clings more to the crook of the elder's neck, "You are my brightest sunshine."

Jhope was observing the actions of Jungkook with sharp gaze not being able to normalise the ir unplanned intimacy.

"You quite suck at bribing right?"

Jungkook immediately takes out his hands which were wrapping the lord all this while and retreats.

"Um... y-yes."

But the sulk didn't last longer on th petite male as he lifts his face up; last attempt to get the werewolf's approval.

"A brother's request....pl-please ?"

Jhope gulps at the exclamation.

"B-brother...you?"

And it was enough to make the ebony orbs widen as Jungkook stares at his captor.

"So you don't consider me a brother? I thought you really meant when you said to those cops. It's alright since you told me not to forget what we truly are. I-I just mistook your kindness and th.. thought maybe I'm not just a hostage anymore."

Jhope was about to hold the boy's wrist to comfort him but the boy backed away,head tugged low.

"Let's g-go to the tent then." The fragile voice was heard stinging the elder's ears.

But what pierced his heart more is that Jungkook interpreted his words wrong. It's true, despite thousands years of age gap, maybe J-Hope's heart doesn't recognise Jungkook as a brother but something else....and that something else is definitely not a hostage!