CH 25

( A/n: See the image at the top... Jhope wears a similar robe and his guards behind in wolf form)

The night sky put on ethereal crown on its head adorned with stars and ethereal moon shining high....as the night deepened the calmer the outside forest became.... except the luminous flames which burnt higher as time passed.

Kim Jungkook is awake in his wooden bed...sleep couldn't manage to trail on him and traverse him to the dreamland he usually resides at this hour.

The thoughts of his home were crawling on his mind...how his Suga hyung would have cuddled him securely to sleep...how his Beasty whinned to sit beside him at the dining table and how Jimin always succeeded to take that seat...how his Cooky presented him delicious dishes... specially that banana milk each time he topped in class..

The recalling of the royal delicacies triggered his hunger.... Cheong had offered him few steaks of meat at dinner but since it was just a grilled wild animal's flesh, he chose to starve himself.

The fire sticks of the tent has ceased to illuminate the interior , presenting a perfect ambience for Jungkook to doze off ....which he was until he felt someone's presence inside.

Turning towards the entrance,the boy's witnessed with widened orbs something getting inside pushing off the curtains.

"W-who?" The boy asked anxiously backing off to the headboard of the bed...the chains wrapping his delicate limbs crackled in the silent night.

The figure gradually approached closer and without any warning took off the duvet covering the elegent petite features of the boy.

The boy coiled himself with his hands tightly clutching his body... trembling in the cold breeze touching his skin as he suddenly felt exposed.

"S-stop...r-right th...there!" Jungkook whimpered, his cracked fragile voice filled with disgust and anger.

He could feel the other male inside owns a stout buffed body....he tried his best to shift at the farthest but the metal locks tucked him...the intense pulling of his ankles might leave bruises next day.

The pain his soft skin were enduring doubled when a rough cold palm suddenly lifted up his dress a little and firmly clutched his legs.

"Ahh....Lea...leave... please!!!!" At the deadened silence of the peaceful forest...the deafening scream of the boy couldn't continue to affect other's sleep as another palm of the buffed creature muffled his mouth... preventing the vulnerable Highness to seek help.

Jungkook was squirming at the death grip.... hating how powerless he was despite the training Jimin gave... despite all the protests his body could afford nothing worked to push the male in front.

But legends say.... werewolves have sharp ears.

After minutes of struggling,his locked lashes recognised some source of light in vicinity.

Opening the curtains of his orbs, he caught Kang and Cheong entering the cell with fire sticks.
Someone following them has also rushed in but Koo didn't bother to focus.

One guard immediately knocked off the male on the ground while the other released the boy from the chains restricting his movements.

"Who the fuck on holy earth are y.... Wong?" Kang's howl slowly turned to a mumble as he discovered that the intruder was none other than his senior.

In order to double check...he placed the fire closer to the male's face and yes .

It's Wong.

The tattooed male however was still cursing as his hands were busy rubbing his back where he was kicked hard.

Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें