CH 18

"Hyungie? Can you help me in homework?" The little soft request wouldn't be left unfulfilled by the elder if it didn't include the word 'homework' in it.

"Ask your dimple hyungie Tangerine. I am sleepy." The elder said lying on the bed,closing his eyes while the boy continued to sit beside him with his notebooks, enchanting hopeful eyes gazing at the cat faced male.

The elder carried on his endeavour to sleep or even just relax, failing miserably. The room contained the peaceful silence he usually needs to reach his dreamland but the presence of some adorable being shooting him with his, most dangerous weapon -the irresistable widened puppy eyes...

"Ugh...fine which subject?" The elder scoffed.

"Um maths." Kook excited leaned closer expecting the male to get up.

While the vampire hitched under the comforter hearing the subject name.

'This fucking subject still exists??' he cursed under his thought.

(Imagine struggling with a subject thousands yrs back and then finding out that students still struggle with it... SOMETHINGS NEVER CHANGE!!)

But the strongest vampire lord definitely cannot show his fear and hatred for a mere human-invented subject....can he?

"I guess you should be brave enough to solve your own problems,I mean maths problems, Tangerine. Fight your own battles!!"

The bunny just squeezed his eyes in disappointment. If it had been any other problem concerning him, Yoongi would have armed himself to throw hands but since it's 'maths problems ' Yoongi won't bat an eye.

Does that make our Baby Highness stop...from doing what he wants..?

"You.... always....ignore koo..always sleep. Always leave me alone hmph."The boy blankly stated with glossy eyes, intentionally producing fake tears.

He formed a big pout with those reddish plump lips as he slowly started getting off the bed, not before noticing the elder's reaction who jerked open his eyes hearing his little Tangerine's complain.

"Hey, where are you going??" Yoongi asked eagerly as he threw the comforter covering his body away.

"To my Cooky hyungie." Jungkook replied without halting his movements.

The word 'my' landed as a dagger in Yoongi's chest as he arched back. He knows after getting his negligence,koo will cling to Jin and cuddle him.

Though he hates skin ship, despises clinginess, he also hates it,when koo seeks it from others...

A rough large hand rose up and clutched Koo's shoulders jerking him back to bed, hands further tightened the grip on the skin.

"Hyungie!!" The boy whinned.

"No need to go anywhere. Show me your book?" The elder asked reluctantly, his only focus was to keep the boy with him.... otherwise who opens a maths book giving away his sleep?

Jungkook quickly handed the Book to his Suga, opening a particular Exercise, enthusiasm filled in his eyes.

The vampire's sharp eyes scanned the questions of the page for a while ,then annoyingly howled -

"There are alphabets in Maths? Since when?"he looked confused,not being able to even process the contents of the subject.

The boy lifted his head from the book to his hyung.

"Um... hyungie..when was the time you learnt maths?"

"That's before I was 18 Tangerine. I guess that's...um... before 3000 years.. And there were no alphabets in Maths back then."