CH 38

PLEASE HIT THE STAR BUTTON.
COMMENT WHILE YOU READ.

ENJOY!! ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

"What time is it?" Taehyung flops on the couch, a wide fat frown painted on his lips for a reason he doesn't want to share

"Can't you read clock? It's 7.30" Seokjin scoffs at the younger, while focussing on the files of Kim Enterprises. Jimin and Yoongi have been accompanying him all along while Namjoon has decided to cherish his mind in the library.

Only the almond orbs are restless, unable to focus on anything but frustration.

"Yes, 7.30." Taehyung removes the blanket covering him and rises up as he adds,"It's fucking 7.30 while my Bun is out on the streets with a damn creepy wolf and all I can find is his hyungs chilling in the mansion, having zero concern to my mate's safety. I swear if something happens to him, I'll fucking destroy Midnight Pack and won't spare an infant."

Seokjin blinks, wondering what the other wants to convey but fails to trace a valid point.

"Each time he opens his mouth, he spits shits." Jimin hums, giving a side glare to his twin before fixing his eyes back onto the printed alphabets.

Yoongi bit back a smile while the eldest lord chuckled out loud , unable to resist causing Taehyung to explain himself.

"I must say you guys are trusting that wolf too much. Just a few weeks ago, he took my Bunny in our presence and all we could do was to sigh. And he said he will be back after lunch but it's almost night and my mate is under him. Even Jungkook refused to take his guards with him. Wait, I can track his phone location. Shit, I'm so stupid. My baby must be missing me by now. Lemme check ~"

The almond eyed was about to leave the room for an unethical display of his cyber knowledge but gets dragged back by Yoongi.

"Give them some privacy Taehyung. What's wrong with you? You don't own Jungkook. Don't you get that? Moreover, Hoseok well treated him when he was a hostage. A hostage. So what makes you think he'll do something to him now when he's his Queen?" The elder howls,only adding to the other's dismay.

"But that's what you don't get hyung. He's my Bun's mate. W-what if he does something without my baby's consent ? What if he takes advantage of his innocence?"

The eldest lord rolls his eyes at the statement before replying ~

"If there's anyone who takes advantage of Choco, it would be you Taehyung."

The younger's panick however didn't seem to decrease. He walks back and forth the room vertically, scrolling his nape wondering what could have happen to the youngest Highness at this late hour. At last with a red pair of fiery orbs, he growls, flinching everyone at the room.

"I vow on my Kingdom, if a single exploitation of my mate takes tonight by that spineless wolf , I'll burn the entire Redwoods and suck all his clan. I'll feed their chunks to dogs. Mark my words hyung but that wolf doesn't give me positive vibes. I can promise you, my baby's is being tortured to pain by now and I'm gonna protect him from all the miseries of this damn fucking world."