CH 26

"Eomma?"

"E...eomaa?"

The lady didn't respond as she continued to stare blankly at the ceiling sitting on the couch of the Library... face devoid of emotions.

"You didn't have anything since morning Eomma ... please take this soup." Namjoon forwarded a spoonful of warm soup but the elder didn't seem to have any interest in the food offered.

Jin signalled Joon to shift aside... managing a seat beside her the eldest lord quickly wrapped his hands sideways around the queen and tugged his head deep on her shoulders.

The paranoid lords behaving such helpless and foolishly childish .....the whole palace is witnessing astonishing phenomenon since the Baby Highness's absence. The Kim brothers aren't what they were before baby Jungkook stepped into the Palace years ago.

"I can't live without Choco Eomma... we'll find him soon. Don't stress yourself please.." Jin muttered softly,his own eyes held hesitation to assure the mother, worried how the lady would react.

"I-I tried to save my boy from the c...curse." the lady finally uttered something, hopeless eyes never leaving the ceiling.

"What are you saying mom?" Yoongi nervously asked as he sat on the floor near his Mrs Kim's feet.

"C..curse?" Taehyung repeated sensing it might be related to his bunny.

"I tried to keep my baby out of this bu..but seems like you all have already tangled him inside your hearts... There's no way but to wed him off with the five Kims..."

"And I'll Eomma. I will... As soon as I find my Sugar I'll marry him an...and will keep him with me forever." Jimin threw his heart out ultimately after all the endeavours he made in these years to calm the turbulence raging in his heart.

Nothing matters to him now... except the bunny human boy.... The determined heart after being parted from Jungkook for all these days has finally concluded...this is what his soul wants...his Sugar close to him, always in his vicinity....it doesn't matter if it's in the training hall or the bedroom..

Whatever the consequences are, he's now ready to face them all.

The Queen showed a sheepish smile.

"There's a reason why our bloodlines don't mix my dear." The Queen heaved a sigh as she placed her palm on her clenching chest, a futile attempt to sooth it...

Nobody spoke a word, expecting their Eomma to clarify her statement.

"Nobody who breached the bloodlines...ever came out alive and happy... remember aunt Kim?" She asked, glassy orbs faintly fixed themselves on Jin.

Everyone shook their head..they have only heard of their aunts since their childhood but never witnessed her through eyes.

"Sh....she died."

"But how Eomma?" Namjoon asked, desparation clear in his tone.

Though none of the information sounds to be concerned with Jungkook, the lords know... Her Majesty never utters a useless word.

"I don't know. I wasn't a part of this family then. Your father later told me that she eloped for Alpha Jung soon. Midnight pack..."

"And that Jung soon?" Suga muttered nervously.

"None of the two lived.That's what's worrying me. Love doesn't always lead to a happy ending... history is a witness... My Koo might face the sa.. same fate if he gets married to you."

"Do..does the curse say the person who crosses over the bloodlines...dies eventually?"

"Stop it!!!" Taehyung groaned at the mention of Jungkook's fate...even if he's a believer of myths regarding their clan...it would be a lie if I say that this last sentence of Mrs Kim didn't hit a heavy pang in his already oozing heart.