CH 6

Jungkook looked up.All the hopes that had fainted due to the absence of his Cooky hyung popped up again as he found his 'Cooky' in front of him,near the door.

Without a single thought,he jumped down from Taehyung,rushed to his hyung and hugged him.

Well,Jin picked him up too as soon as he found the younger in his reach and pecked his forehead, rubbing his back and bumping him up and down --an endeavour to calm the kid.

"Why are you crying Choco?"

'The fuck?? What's choco now?? Isn't that creature Jungkook?' Tae thought looking at the intimacy they are sharing..

"C-cooky hyungie" kook tightened his grip on Jin's collar after snuggling into his neck seeking warmth and comfort.
After taking all his time to turn back to normal,he looked at Jin and pointed his little index finger at Tae.

"Cooky, Beast rubs Kookie.."He said in his normal soft voice.

"Wait a sec,what is Cooky and kookie?? Oh my god!These are not cookies right?" Taehyung asked with confusion.All these names sound so similar and these 2 guys in front are using them to identify people?

"Kim Taehyung, don't change the topic!!!"Jin death glared. He never trusted his brother as he was an efficient manipulator and knew well exactly how to twist the truth.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I-I swear I-I j-just I-I mean..."Taehyung tried his best to reason but after noticing how Jin was continuously clenching his jaw,he gave up.He held his ears.

"Hyung ,I swear on that creature,I was just caressing him."

"By swearing on him,you want him to die, don't you? Why were you rubbing or even caressing him with those 20 cm long hands??His cheeks are red now!"Jin rapped, almost breathlessly.

He had just gone to the Royal Court to discuss some matters with the Chiefs and returned back , only to hear from Joon that kook is with Taehyung, alone!

"Umm,hyung,I was just...just to-touching."

"Touching your food....right? Hell, can't you see his soul in him?? He is not just made of blood you fu...."Jin was really tensed now.He is anxious of what could have happened to kook who is already fragile if Tae had got to spend some more time with him.

He was bursting out on his little brother when another member showed up, only to add more chaos to the commotion going on.Its now 12.00 am at night.

"Fucking hell, trying to sleep peacefully in this palace is like seeking peace in hell!You really need to howl at this hour?" Yoongi asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawning.

"Yes,yes you listen Yoon , your brother was this close in harassing his own baby brother today!! "Jin pointed at Tae ,eyes shooting him death stares as if he has comitted the worst crime in the world by pinching Kookie's cheeks.

"And where is that 'baby brother ' now ??"Yoon asked looking at Taehyung, who hung his head low.

"He's sleeping in Eomma's room."Jin replied.

"Oh! Very well, sounds like it's only my poor soul which got disturbed from it's sleep at this late hour" Yoongi exclaimed finding it difficult to believe that the creator of this drama is now probably snoring after leaving the whole palace in a mess.

"Even I'm tired "Tae replied hoping Yoon will take his side .

Jin turned to Yoongi.

"Kim Yoongi.You are blessed with the responsibility of taking care of Jungkook for the next 24 hours as I'll have to attend the meetings tomorrow!" Jin called out in his formal tone.