CH 5

"I am so tired Hyung."

"It's so difficult to handle business when mom is not here"

"I didn't even get to have lunch today "

The brothers have arrived after draining all their energy in their work....they settled down in their living room.It's 9.30 pm at night.

"Lock the door!"Joon said

"That little thing might enter."  his voice held a strong annoyance regarding the 'thing' he was talking about.

"What little thing hyung??"Tae asked yawning.The long day had surely washed away his memories of yesterday.

"Th...that shitty creature" Yoongi replied as he poured some fresh wine in the glass.

"Oh...yes..where is that now?"Tae said as he immediately jolted up with a mischievous smile on his face;his inner beast was irking him to wreck that weak creature.

"Oh shut up Tae...!!You know very well that you can't go against the law.Her Majesty has clear instructions regarding that creature." Joon said as he leaned towards the couch.

"Will you guys now stop. I want to sleep right now!"Yoon was completely dozing off after the drink.

"Our Grandpa is sleepy!aww hyungie come...hug me" Tae said while wrapping his arms around his brother.

"Leave me bastard.."he pushed away Tae's arms and got up, heading towards his personal room so that he can have a peaceful sleep without having to see those idiotic ugly faces.

"I am going to take a shower"Joon said, getting up from the couch and leaving the room as Tae continued to ponder.

He didn't even reply to Joon, thinking only about that one creature he met yesterday,he has not got a chance yet to observe him alone...after such a tiring day all he wants is to drain off the boy's blood, sucking his soul out,his soft and scared eyes begging  him to stop,his delicate, small body quivering in fear.

Taehyung smirked as several unholy thoughts came to his mind.

'That creature will never dare to come up to me alone after how I scared him yesterday ' he mentally convinced himself.

Suddenly,the door opened.

"Hyungie.... dimple hyungie!" His subject of discussion was now standing in front of him after closing the door, scanning the face who was looking at him with mixed emotions.

Kookie's eyes widened...there was no 'Dimple hyungie' in that room.

"Wh-where is my dimple hyungie???" Kookie asked innocently to the only other living being in the room.

Taehyung took sometime to process himself 'No, this kid is really unpredictable!!'

"Well,he's coming after sometime....why don't you wait for him....go and sit on that stool in the corner."Tae said with a straight face though he was smirking widely inside. He knows very well that Joon will not step inside this room after shower. He spends his night time in the Royal library.