CH 3

(It's a long chapter. But give it a read. I assure you won't regret!!!
[⚠️ Warning: Too much fun and cute scenes ahead⚠️]

Suga was standing,arms crossed and with a curious face....but what he saw next triggered him further...

"Is that...that a fucking human??" He asked in husky tone,fangs coming out in display instinctively.

Jin stepped back.He is worried how the baby would react... seeing such horrific large sharp fangs.

But our kookie wasn't some normal fellow.He took sometime to scan the cat like creature showing him his canines....

"Wowww..... what's your name hyungie??"

Yoon internally was dumbfounded....it's his first time looking at a human baby so close...'are human kids actually this dumb?...and don't they smell?'

He pulled himself out of thoughts..."Bloody hell !!!"

"Awwie,hey bloody hell..Nice to meet you..."he giggled cutely...if it was any other person than Yoon ,he would have got whipped for sure.But his complete rejection to Yoon's scary features fumed him more..

"You little piece of ..."(cut off)

"Tangerine!!"kook exclaimed again , looking at the fruit in Yoon 's hands...

He made grabby hands to Yoon with hopeful eyes.

"Yes,come with me to basement!!"Yoon was taking him when Jin spoke up

"Be careful Yoon..Eomma has threatened us to chop off our dicks if we..."

"D-wick? What's a dick?"jk asked cutely...
Both the brothers looked at each other.Honestly,they definitely don't know what to say..Yoon knows how to chop it as a punishment but explaining what that thing was, wasn't a thing he thought would deal with in this lifetime.

'yaa now explain him!!'

'And who brought that basement thing?'

'he is in your hands.Your responsibility!'

'Okay... I'm going to say this to mom'

"Stop it.."a loud sound halted them both.They both looked down in unison only to find that Kookie's lips have wobbled up,eyes turned to glossy.

Jin rubbed his back.Being an elder sibling has brought immense emotional depth and stability to his spirit.He pushed the baby to Yoongi's arms who too held him unconsciously.
To their sudden surprise,kook immediately squealed and faced Yoongi.

He took the tangerine from his hands peeled it,taking a slice.While munching on it with a pouty face,he gave a mischievous gaze at Yoongi as if he knew he has done something to piss off that cat like creature.

He came up with a plan.He pecked Yoongi's cheeks.!?

Yoon's eyes widened...he looked at the creature..he would have been mad..very very mad but those eyes...eyes are windows of heart..and his wide doe eyes were screaming out that he has a good heart,a heart which deserves nothing but love....

Jin however was taken aback.'He dared to touch Yoon?He wants to die....?'

"So what is a dick hyungie?"

"Tell him Yoon.. otherwise he's not gonna leave you today!!"

Yoongi still chose to try.He pulled out his fangs and brushed them harshly on the baby's neck, trying to show that he's a bad guy.

Unfortunately ,most unfortunately, Jungkook giggled.He clutched his balled fists to Yoongi's collar.."hehehe...it tickles...stowb..hehe"

Yoon pulled out and looked again , scanning the baby's face..