CH 12

"Are you gonna sleep with him?"Namjoon asked pointing at baby Jungkook with his index finger who was placed on the middle of the bed.

The two brothers are now in Jin's room and Namjoon still couldn't manage to leave the boy and move to the library to cherish his inquiring mind, unlike everyday when he hates Human presence and drifts himself to books.

"Yeah.You wanna join?" Jin replied pulling the comforter up, making sure that it covered the baby up.He tried to detach the little one from his embrace but the baby whined loudly upon his action.Ultimately, Jin gave up and decided to keep the baby in his arms.

"Don't you think...um...this is unethical ?"—a hesitating voice came out, showing for the first time how Namjoon exactly felt while asking that.... he didn't like the proximity in his vision.

"Just say you are jealous, Joon" Jin said as he closed his eyes.

Namjoon took sometime eyeing the little baby wrapped up in Jin's arms.

"You know what, since I am sleepy, I'll join." Namjoon scouted closer to the little baby as his back was facing him,his small body heaving up and down due to breathing.A smile unknowingly appeared in his face revealing his dimples.

He needs to admit 'a sleeping Golden is really a cute creature.'

"Aren't you insomniac who needs hours of reading before bed?You need to sleep at this middle of the day?"Jin asked with a smirk.

Namjoon displayed a confused smile—"Yeah... actually I kinda overworked these days.So I need a power nap.And don't think I'm here for that thing you are hugging!!"

Yes,what secrets did they just hide behind those smirk and smile?

And what overwork did Joon do? Was it brainstorming for the business and court affairs or .....for the fight his conscious and subconscious self were having regarding the kid?

Figuring out will take time indeed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Baby koo woke up yawning.He was still unaware of where he was unless he saw Jin wrapping him up and Namjoon tightly clutching his waist. The two vampires have literally sandwiched him up leaving no space for the kid to move.

"M-mobe"he said trying to flip his body but those muscular hands didn't even seem to get bothered with those feather like twitches.

He used his small palms to slap Jin's chest but the elder continued to sleep.He decided to wake Dimple hyungie up and used the same way on him but those males continued to grab the baby and live in their dreamland.

With a lot of jerks, whinnings and continuous squirming,he finally freed himself from those heavy hands and reached the front door of the big room with a gold plated handle.

He jumped up in an endeavour to reach the handle but the attempt turned up to be futile. Vampires are generally taller and better  developed than humans and as a little baby,he could do nothing but just stare at the handle wondering how could someone have it's reach and if his hyungs are able to do it,how tall they actually are!

He started banging the door with his balled fists with a big pout painted on his face,tensed..... what if he ends up locked inside the room with those bulky males forever?

Soon the door opened making koo backed away.

"Good evening Your Highness"the maid's eyes widened after she bowed up .It wasn't any heartless vampire lord but the cute baby highness of the Empire staring at him with doe eyes.

She couldn't help but coo at the innocence dripping out of his face but then onething popped up in her mind....

"Baby highness,did you sleep with the Lords?" As an experienced old maid she knows very well that the Kim brothers never allow anyone to share their possessions and room ....and this little thing succeeded in making two vampires sleep with him?