CH 36

NOTE.

Well, my birthday is coming soon. Can you Purples please gift me one thing?
It's.... 100 followers. I have above 80 people who follow me,so it's like I'm asking for 20 more. There's still two months time for my bday.......Please?

--------:---------

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! ENJOY.

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a soft, ethereal glow over the ancient  grand wedding hall of the palace, adorned with intricate decorations and soft candlelight

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a soft, ethereal glow over the ancient grand wedding hall of the palace, adorned with intricate decorations and soft candlelight.

Jungkook stands at the center clutching his Eomma's sleeves, each adorned in their finest attire. Each garment is a masterpiece, woven with threads of gold and adorned with jewels that sparkle like stars in the night sky.

The tender touch of the silvery moon caresses the golden patterns of the traditional attires as the world records a union never witnessed since the birth of history -a vow of marriage bridges the divide between their warring species as lupine grace of Jhope presents itself alongside the lineage of blood-sustained vampires, defying the track of destiny.

Jungkook bites his lips nervously.The fabric of his garment drapes gracefully around him, evoking the soft glow of moonbeams cascading through the night sky.

Moments later, the air shifts, and they enter the hall. The Alphas. Six alphas - exuding a commanding presence that demands attention. Their eyes meet Jungkook's, and in that fleeting exchange of glances the younger immediately retracts but his flushed cheeks said everything otherwise.

In those brief moments, words are unnecessary, for their bond speaks volumes.

Taehyung racks his eyes all over the Highness's body as if penetrating the white attire,dissecting it, inspecting the bareness of Jungkook.

Before the younger could feel the dark malicious gaze on him , Mrs Kim came to rescue.

"Mr Lee, you may continue. Someone is unbearably impatient." She states glaring at the youngest lord.

The Diviner, a figure of wisdom and authority, steps forward, his voice carrying through the hall.

" Before the eyes of the realm, the souls shall vow their eternal commitment to each other. Jung Hoseok with his energy and boundless optimism, Kim Seokjin with his quiet strength and confidence , Kim Yoongi with his loyalty and strength , Kim Namjoon with his commanding presence and fierce intellect,Kim Jimin with his gentle smile and unwavering support and Kim Taehyung with his playful spirit and passion."

Seokjin steps forward, his gaze soft yet intense as he declares,

"I vow to love you with every blood drop of my being, to be your confidant, your partner, and your home, now and forevermore."