CH 14

"Hyungieeeee!!!"-the excited tone echoed all over the room as the little baby ran through the room making grabby hands to Jimin.

He giggled reaching near the elder and his hands circled closer to catch the male but suddenly Jimin shifted aside to the right rejecting his incoming hug !!

Koo couldn't manage to halt his steps instantly and his steps continued till they reached the wall of the room where Jimin was leaning seconds ago and crashed his forehead there...

The thud was loud....but appeared thundering to the ears as the silence of the room shattered on that booming bang.

The five pairs of eyes widened including Jimin's....he definitely didn't expect the boy to get hurt this way...the silence continued to prevail until—

"Ah... s-oo pa...pain...C.. Cooky hyu...hyungie"

The vampires witnessed with pitiful gaze how the cheerful smile on the baby instantly turned to a reddish squinted one,the baby's eyes immediately got filled up with oceans of water, wailing, sobbing and hiccuping .

Additionally,his button nose has developed a red dot on the top,which appeared pretty amusing to Jimin.

But before his Cooky hyungie could take part in the messed up situation,a rigourous force pushed off the shortest vampire to the wall, exactly where koo's head had hit a while ago and yanked him back, holding his collar...

Everyone looked at the unexpected dreadful scene with astonishment.

Kim Taehyung has pinned his own twin,Kim Jimin by grabbing his collar, eyes reddened and fangs protruded out .

It's not rare for the Alphas displaying their aggression recklessly but the irony here is that the twins are inseparable since childhood and have always supported each other in every action,be it right or wrong.

Seeing those soulmates against eachother, glaring and brawling is not a view anyone ever got in thousands of years.

"Kim Jimin,you ain't the only Lord here.... I'll look after that later. For now apologise to him,right here, immediately!

Taehyung has never been so serious to his brothers this way....even Yoongi was shocked to see the youngest Alpha death glaring his loved twin griping his collar with such rigidity that the fabric might tear after sometime.

Jimin scanned his twin's features....eyes glowing like a fire ball,jaws clenched and sharp fangs ready to bite anyone to death.

If vampires had the power to kill someone by glaring, Jimin would have been dead by now for sure.

Jimin's last drop of sanity evaporated.He grabbed the wrists of the twin which were holding his collars and pushed them back , further holding Taehyung's collars now.

"Kim Taehyung,I didn't ask that fucking piece of Sugar to come to me...as per my concern,I shifted myself to ignore his contact.He himself crashed to the wall and is now screaming....Better shut him up or I'll have to force on him."

The loud roaring reply flinched everyone in the room but not Taehyung.

His long thick fingers raised up clutching the collar of his twin again and jerked off the elder.

"And I dare you to try!"

Jungkook's shivers increased watching how the two muscular giants were holding each other's shirts , shooting daggers through eyes.... nothing seemed humane now...their animalistic impulse have emerged, overpowering the serenity they carry on.

Inspite of the thick fabric covering the buffed muscles of their body, Koo could clearly see their backs cracking and shifting.

He looked at the other three males who were speechless at the sudden turn of situations... nobody even came to cuddle him and comfort his painful self.