CH 34

Jungkook rushes to his room, flummoxed by the sudden intensity of emotions flooding through him, swaying him away to an unknown corner of his heart, which is desparate for being touched

The Highness did have a longing for Taehyung,but never expected him to nibble his earlobe shamelessly, that too on the first day of his arrival.

Locking the door,he sits on the floor leaning the thick concrete door, loud thumping of his heart echoes the rhythm of his racing pulse, shooting firecrackers in his heart's sky, celebrating thr the pride of being touched...for the first time by his lover.

It's a cherished moment of love that defies description.

How his his senses heightened when Taehyung's warm breath tickled in his ear, how the delicate bite sent a rush of warmth coursing through his veins, a tantalizing mixture of fear and desire that left him yearning for more.

And that's what scares Jungkook .

He was enjoying the sensation with no proper clarification....wanting for more, with each passing second, he was willingly surrendering himself to taehyung's mercy, as if the world has faded away.

"Ouch!!"

He yelps placing his fingers on the reddish bruise on his warm earlobe that his Beasty has gifted him for his arrival in the Palace.

He gets up to wash his face, more likely to escape the unwanted dizziness he's having.

After freshening up, he looks at the clock. It's still 11 in the morning.

"Minnie's garden!"

Surrounded by the lush greenery and vibrant blooms, the young soul always finds solace and tranquility in Jimin's garden, despite his fear for its owner.

As the little Highness takes little steps to the winding pathways to the Garden, thoughts raging inside him seemed to calm.

As if the fresh roses, orchids, lilies were waiting for eternity to get his presence again, to be plucked by those ethereal hands which Jungkook did in no time.

The big pairs of doe eyes selects the most vibrant and fragrant flowers he finds and with nimble fingers, weaves the stems together, intertwining each delicate blossom with care and precision.

With each addition, the flower crown begins to take shape, Jungkook steps back to admire his creation.

A wide smile appears on the chubby cheeks, as he strides forward placing the crown atop his head, cutely bickering with the flowers.

"I'm the King of this Garden and I'll reign here forever. But there's an evilwho doesn't let me see you,you know roses? That meanie is Kim Jimin."

"Kim who?"

Realizing a voice at the back, Jungkook stops walking. He glanced behind and caught Jimin relaxing under a magnolia tree, a guard standing beside, holding a plate of dumplings for the Lord.