CH 13

Before starting anything... HAPPY NEW YEAR PURPLES 💜
I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU....WHICH IS -
A 2600+ long chapter.... enjoy!!!
.
.
.
Seokjin turned around,eyes closed as he lifted his arms up to feel the warmth of the person next to him.The morning rays have reached the room, chasing away all the darkness the room was carrying.

Not satisfied with the emptiness beside him,his hands roamed all over the bed sheet and finally got some touch of a living being.

To his utter disgust,it wasn't the soft flesh of the baby he was holding hours ago but some rock like body which can hardly be cuddled.

He kicked the thing hard making it fall from the bed with a loud thud.

"Ahh ...Kim Seokjin!!"and that's all.

The eldest lord woke up only to find his brother lying on the floor,eyes still shut,hands rubbing his back and groaning... internally cursing his elder brother for ruining his start of the day.

"Oh my....are you hurt?"Jin asked in a worried tone.

"No...the hard floor is so pleasing to fall hyung" Namjoon muttered,now slowly standing up and was about to throw himself on bed to sooth the pain.

Seokjin looked at the bed again....there was still a small vacuum in the middle of the bed, indicating clearly that something inside the bed is misplaced...rather missing.

He was there...his brother is lying on the bed,comforter, bedsheets, their pillows and a small pillow. WAIT,a Small pillow?

His eyes widened...."Where is Choco?" -he muttered looking around the room and gasped when he found the door partially open.

"Go and grab one from the fridge hyung."Namjoon replied with his eyes closed, still trying to catch up the peaceful sleep he was having, something he never had in these long years.

"Not chocolate you idiot...I mean your Golden!! Where is he?"Jin yelled as he opened the door rushing outside.

"My golden pen is in the library Hyung...and you called me an idiot? Seriously?I am literally the smartest vampire alive."the younger replied still not realising the exact topic of discussion of the elder.
.
.
.

(A/n : Joonie,you sure your iq is 148+?

Joon : any doubt, author?

A/n: um..yes because Jin's pink slippers are going to land on you very soon.

Joon : shut up and LEAVE!!!

A/n : Bye....suffer alone oppa.)
.
.
.

Not getting any reply,he ultimately chose to unlock his eyes and heard his brother ordering the guards outside the door-

"Find me Baby Highness , immediately!"

Joon almost jumped out of the bed.The intense dizziness and satisfaction of having a perfect sleep in all these years had drenched him in a bliss, forgetting what made him lie on the bed in a random afternoon...the Baby Highness,his Golden.

Jin used his vampire speed, running all over the Palace like a mad man while Joon went to the surveillance room to check all the CCTV footages of last night.

Jin's steps fell all over the Palace then stopped reaching his Eomma's room.

Sleeping on the couch,the little baby's body was almost hanging from it...a little bit of further moving can make the kid fall but he was snoring cutely,unaware of his risky position.

Jin was quick to reach upto the baby.

He picked his Choco up caressing his messy raven black hair as they have covered up the baby's face hiding the beautiful view Jin was craving.