CH 39(M)

Here's your gift ~~ LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

PLEASE HIT THE STAR BUTTON AND CONTINUE READING.

Comment a lot 💜

Please follow me. I want your love guys.
My bday is coming,so...can you please gift me some following? Please 🥺

•°•°•°•

"Ouch."

Jungkook bounces as Namjoon harshly throws him at the bed, earning a meek glare from the smaller but brushes it away wondering if the thing Jungkook is unknowingly asking for would be a right thing to do.

"You hurt me hyungie." The younger mewls.

Namjoon doesn't know where he borrowed the courage from but speaks out, "It hurts more when someone says you are his favourite hyung then ignores you for years like you don't even exist to him."

Jungkook, despite the pain coursing through his abdomen looks up, tilting his head sideways. Namjoon had always passed him a cold shoulder as a Hyung.

Days used to pass with Jungkook secretly admiring him like the Sun does to the sea. How he craved for him from the core of his heart. How he wished him to treat him like Taehyung does. With care and affection.

On the other hand, the vampire used to speak to him only while tutoring or when it's an occasion of birthday.

Probably, Namjoon and Jimin were the prime reason for Jungkook to assume he's only a brother to the males. The way these elders treated him clearly showed it otherwise.

"What are you talking about?"

"You. I was supposed to be your only mate. You were supposed to love me and become mine. But you...you went to a date with a wolf you met weeks ago. And me? I have to share you with others now." The elder clenches his eyes shut for a moment before grabbing the smaller's palm and placing it against his heart.

"Can you hear this? They belong to you."

Jungkook felt the tip of his fingers being able to sense the beating of his heart.

"Why would you ignore me t...then?"

"Because I love you, idiot." The vampire confessed.

"I didn't want to admit it to myself," Namjoon adds, his voice trembling with the weight of his confession.

"Every time I came near you, Golden, my instincts... they're overwhelming. I've been trying to protect you from myself. But humans like you are so dumb. Just why? You literally dared to think it was my ignorance towards you for which you started giving importance to those silly bunch of crackheads while here I was the one struggling to spend my nights without ravishing you."