CH 27

"Walk fast.I can hear you walking!"

Jungkook increased his pace following the werewolf with a pout till they reached the last point of the territory...the tents are still visible at the back...though Jungkook wasn't afraid to be alone with his traitor.

The Sun sunk closer to the horizon , it's glow starts to diminish making it's way for the deep purples and blues of dusk.

The fading light creates a dramatic contrast between the bright , burning colours of the Sun and the impending darkness of the twilight.

The trees seemed to portray as a canvas,adding a luminous effect to the canvas carrying the final moments of the day.

Soft calming sounds of birds chirping around and flying back to their nests.... appeared black on the orangish gleam of the sky.

Nature is alluring indeed....the boy thought.

"So, can you run?" The question brought Jungkook out of his admiration to nature as he looked at the elder already staring at him.

"I won gold medal at School Sports in 200 m race this year.Wanna see my velocity?" Jungkook spat out in confidence as his pride was questioned on something he was best at.

He stepped his one feet ahead , rapidly propelling himself forward and advanced his steps on the verge of run.

The cold wind touched his skin and blew his hair as he penetrated the way ahead.

"See I told you I can ru....."

The human couldn't complete his arrogant declaration as suddenly he felt something giant
black crossing him.

Looking sideways,his eyes clashed with the same furry animal which he met that night in the Palace.

Something more surprising is that despite Jungkook using his fastest pace, the wolf has just taken two to three leaps to overtake him.

There was a pious stillness and peace in the ambience as the two continued to eye each other's form.

Jungkook was first time witnessing such a gigantic carnivore so close without any barrier in between. The last time he encountered this form of Hobi was at night barely illuminated by a dim bulb but now each single features of the ferocious figure was visible to him which on one hand excited his youthful heart and on the other crazily frightened him.

"Done admiring? Now climb fast. We need to reach by morning. And don't blame me if you come across a panther at night. It's their time for hunt."

"Oh, won't we stop somewhere at night Hobi? Like a cave or under the tree?" The boy curiously asked, baby teeth displayed out.

"I'm in a hurry boy. Just get up if you want to!" Jhope spat out in annoyance.

Jungkook didn't waste further second to rush into the elder. It was more than weird to hear a wolf speaking in fluency but what's more weird is that the Wolf's way taller than the horse and no matter how higher Koo jumped , his feet couldn't held him to the required length.