CH 10

There was a long silence as the vampire continued to hold the delicate boy into his embrace , Jungkook's all movements seemed to cease with the sudden warm touch.

Though Jungkook absolutely despises this hold,despises this presence of this certain elder,despises how he had to crawl up to that male even after he had planned never to face that dominant persona ever....he is the only possible saviour right now.

"So...um... anything I ask?"The whispering tone sent shivers in to the younger's body.

Koo looked away with a huff after flinching for some good seconds.

"Speak up!"

And that was enough.The bunny orbs met the almond ones holding a galaxy of emotions,but one was prominent among them -fear.

"Y-yes...me pwomise...but.. plwease s-save Koo."

The elder tried to trace what the bunny held behind those eyes, failing in the endeavour.

'Anyone would like to look at those widened pupils for eternity'

Taehyung jerked back to reality.

What are these all? Why is he feeling so much?Why does his calm heart feels so thrilled when the little baby clings to him?

His heart's door has been locked ages ago...then from where did this baby creature find the key and penetrated it ,also with so much efficiency?

The beautiful bunny creature however was left in a spell.His boisterous heart always feels to hide somewhere each time the elder cones in his vicinity....but ironically destiny is always making him submit to the elder by himself, willingly or unwillingly.

Even his one firm tone succeeded in earning a reply from the Bratty kid.

'How is he so domineering over him? Domineering over his heart,his mind,his actions? Domineering over the functions of his body?Why he always ends up locked in the beast's cage?'

Before the two hearts could get more turmoiled or wrap up in the depth of their thoughts resulting in a hike in their heart beat,a loud knock was heard in the door.

The little baby fingers immediately grabbed the silk fabric,a bit tighter and pressed on to him tugging his head down on the hard chest...as if conveying him that he was the helpless one's only hope left .

The door opened revealing Koo's already met newcomer,eyes searching something or most likely someone.

Taehyung's jaw dropped on the floor.
So.....this is the guy koo was talking about?His own twin wants to eat up the bunny?

"Hey Tiger....have you seen some human baby here? I just came back today after weeks of work ...I literally survived on only coffee...I need that thing tossed coz I am fucking hungry and.....wait,is that...."

The new guy stopped as he found Taehyung,the almighty Taehyung's hands holding the food he was searching the whole palace in the whole time.

Taehyung stood up,long slender fingers unknowingly tightened the grip on the soft skin they were holding when it reached his ears that the possession of his hands are wanted by some other.

"Chim Hyung? I missed you so much lately..and you look more shredded....did you starve these days? Let's have some good bibimbap together...come with me!!"

Taehyung was about to leave the room when the guy's voice was heard again as he locked the door -

"Your tricks won't work on me Tae....I won't let you have the kid yourself...share it with me."